~Chapter 17~

Previously...
"Because, I just didn't know how to respond. But now, I do." I cup my hands on his cheeks and put my lips on his.

I swear I can feel fireworks.

~ - ~ - ~

Rob's POV
I continue to kiss him, when I felt him kissing back, that's when I truly realized...

I really do have real feelings for him.

I pull away, breathless. Preston looks at me and smiles. "So... That was..."

"Wonderful?"

"Yeah. You know, I was thinking. What does this make us?"

I thought everything through my head and thought of how I'm going to ask Preston to be mine. I got it!

"Preston, you are the most lovable human I've ever met. I'm a bit disappointed that I didn't tell you I was bisexual when you asked me. I just didn't want you to run or anything. But after you kissed me, I didn't know how to respond. I truly care for you and I ran after you. And I'm glad I did. Preston, will you be my boyfriend?"

Preston has tears streaming down his eyes. "I would love to."

We both embrace.

"HEY LOVEBIRDS! FOUND YOU!" I hear Merome hollering.

We both roll our eyes and climb down the tree.

"So, is Poofless official?" Lachlan asks with this huge grin on his face.

"Poofless-" I dip Preston and kiss him, "Is official!" I say and smirk. Preston blushes.

Merome and Lachlan congratulates us and we end our video.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

We get home an hour later and Rob and I head into our room, turned on the TV and cuddled while we were on our phones. Preston shifts and looks at me. "I'm concerned."

"And why is that?"

"What will our viewers think?"

"Hey, we are together and they will have to deal with it whether they like it or not. Don't stress out about it. Okay?"

"Okay." He curls back into me and he stays there motionless. He's asleep.

I smile at him, turn the TV, I wrap my arms around him and closed my eyes.

~ DREAM ~

My eyes snap open and I see darkness all around me.

"Hello?!" I call out. But there isn't a sound.

"What is happening?" I ask and I see Preston state back at me. "Preston, what's happening?"

"Something that should've happened a long time ago." He says and pulls me close to him, connecting our lips. I kiss back right away.

My arms move so they are around his neck and he leans in, deepening the kiss. I run my hands through his hair and he smiles into the kiss. He pulls away and walks into the empty void.

~ END ~

I shoot upright, causing Preston to jump. "What's wrong?"

"Oh, I just had a dream. It wasn't bad, but I-"

"What's the dream?"

"Y-you were u-umm... M-asking out with m-me." I stutter and I feel my cheeks warm up.

"Want to make that dream come true?" He smirks and I swear my cheeks were on fire.

"Sure."

He pushes me down on the bed and climbs on top of me. He presses his lips against mine, and I immediately kiss back. I move my arms to they are around his neck, pulling him closer to me. We continue like that until we pulled away. He stares down at me and smiles. He pecks my lips. "Hope you liked that. Goodnight." He gets off me and moves to my side.

"I did. Goodnight." I wrap my arms around Preston and buried my face in his neck.

Why is my heart fluttering? Why do I feel tingly?

Why do I feel this way? What is this feeling?

I guess I just have to wait and see.