~Chapter 18~

Preston's POV
"Preston... Wake up..." I hear Rob's voice whispering into my ear.

"But I'm tired..." I mumbled out and buried my head into my pillow that I'm currently hugging.

"I will tickle you if you don't get up now. Trust me, I will make you fall off your bed." He says and I remain in my position.

"Try me."

"Don't say I didn't warn you." I feel my body being tickled by Rob and I start laughing. He tickled my sides and my neck. I squirmed so much that I actually fell off my bed.

"You weren't kidding." I say and he helps me up.

"Told ya!" He pushes me down on my bed and kisses my lips. In response, kiss back. I feel him lower his body on me. He runs his ands through my hair and tugs at it. I groan and I flip him over, so I'm on the top. I lean in more deepening the kiss. We continue like that for a minute and finally we pull apart so we can breathe.

"That was fun." I wink at him and his face goes red.

"I agree." Even I feel a little warmth in my cheeks as he said so. "Want to go outside?"

"Just us?"

"Why not?" He gets of me and walks to the door. "I'll be by the door."

"Okay." He walks out the door and shuts it behind him. I got changed into a black tank and red basketball shorts. I slipped in some flip flops and walked to the door.

"Ready?" He asks me.

"LET'S GO!" I cheer and take Rob's hand and we ran off.

We ran to a park that's about a minute away from the condo. I must say, it is a delightful day, especially when Rob is by my side.

We walked to a grassy area where people had blankets out, and laying down looking at clouds.

We both choose a nice spot together and laid down. We stared the clouds above. Our hands made way towards each other's.

"I see a heart shaped one." Rob says and points a fluffy white cloud shaped like a heart.

"I see a music note shaped one." I said and pointed to the one that I spotted.

We spent maybe an hour at least staring at clouds. Since we were starting to get hungry, we got up, our hands are still intertwined, and started walking to the entrance of the park.

I holding help but notice a few people glaring and whispering to each other. Rob didn't notice, so I didn't try to let that bother me.

We got to the front of the park and walked down the sidewalk to some little restaurants along the other side of the road.

We talked and decided to go to a little diner that was across the street.

Our lunch took at least 40 minutes. We ordered, they got our food, paid, then left.

Then we started back down the sidewalk and back towards the condo.

In the distance, I see Merome walking down the sidewalk, arms linked. They saw us and ran towards us.

"We've been wondering where you have been all day, where were you?" Jerome asks us.

"Just wanted an morning-afternoon to ourselves."

"Alright. We'll be out for awhile now, we're going to see a movie. See ya later!" Mitch waves and Jerome makes a peace sign. They walk off together.

"They are legit my OTP." I say.

"Same though." Rob agrees and we head back to the apartment.

We get back to the condo around 3:45. We went to the kitchen to find Lachlan playing an Xbox game. He is pissed.

"NO! EVERY TIME THIS HAPPENS, I CAN'T EVEN!" He throws his controller to the ground and lays on the floor.

"Um, Lachy?" I poke him.

He looks up with a sheepish smile. "Oh hey guys. I didn't know you were back..." He puts his face back down.

"There, there Lil Lachy..." I pat his back. I grab Rob's hand and led him to my room.

We both lay on the bed, pulled up Netflix (no perverted stuff happening here) and started a new anime series called Sword Art Online.

So Rob and I cuddled up, and watched anime for the rest of the afternoon.