~Chapter 8~

Preston's POV
My eyes open slowly and I feel a pair of arms around me.

Did someone break in? I turn my head slightly and see Rob, sleeping peacefully with his face buried in my neck.

I turn my head and I feel warmth rushing through my checks.

Oh my gosh...

The memories of last night flood into my head and I think about how I asked him to stay. I feel even more warmth spreading through my cheeks.

What is this feeling?

I reach my hand out and grabbed my phone to check the time. 7:30.

Since I didn't feel like getting out of bed and waking Rob, I closed my eyes and try to fall back asleep.

Rob's POV
I wake up slowly and I see someone in my arms.

Preston...

I check my phone on the table beside me. 9:30. I might as well get up. I should wake Preston up too.

"Hey." I say softly and poke him.

"Hmm?" He rolls over and faces me with his eyes closed

"Good morning."

"Good morning to you." He says as his eyes slowly open. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." I say as I get up off the bed.

"Want to go to breakfast?" Ooh! Food!

"Yeah!" I cheer.

"But I'm going to go freshen up first and then we'll go. Okay?"

"Alright." I turn and walk out of the room. I make my way towards the common room where the TV was, grabbed the remote, turned it on, and started flipping through channels. After flipping about 20 channels, I finally found a channel and just left it at that.

I hear the shower turn off after 10 minutes into the show. I turn off the TV and walk to my room to change. I put on a grey t-shirt and green camouflage pants. I grab my wallet and phone and sat on the bed waiting for Preston.

"Hey are you ready?" He walks into my room. He is wearing a black shirt with a red, orange, and yellow flame on it and blue jeans.

"Yeah." I get up off my bed and walked with him out the door. We get in his car and drive over to a breakfast place that Preston claims "Serves amazing food".

We pull into the parking lot a 5 minutes after and got out. I look at the sign on the building. Toojays. "You're going to love it."

"I bet. Let's go." I and we walk into the restaurant.

The lady at the front smiles at us. "Hello!"

"Hello, table for two." Preston says.

"Okay." The lady does something behind her desk and grabs the menus. "Follow me."

"After you, my good sir." I joke and bow.

"Why thank you, my kind gentleman." He bows and follows the lady to the table with me trailing behind him.