~Chapter 4~

~ONE WEEK LATER~

Rob's POV
I'm currently in a taxi, on my way to the airport. I sat in the passenger seat, trying to hold back my excitement.

Today's the day I get to see him. I can't wait...

I get to the airport around 30 minutes later. I pay the driver, grab my carry on bag, got my new suitcase out of the trunk, and check my luggage and got the boarding passes. I get through security and walk to the gate. I check the time, my flight leaves in 30 minutes.

After a few minutes, they started to board the passengers. I got in line and I was greeted by a lady checking the boarding passes. I handed her my ticket. "Have a good flight." I nod a thanks and walk into the plane.

I check my boarding pass and to my luck, I got a window seat close to the front of the plane. Row 6.

I found my row and sat down. After the click of my seatbelt, the flight attendants are now demonstrating a safety precautions. Since I've already have been on flights to go to conventions, visits and all that fun stuff, I just barely listen.

After 5 minutes of watching the flight attendants, I feel the plane starting to move. I look out the window and see a plane speeding down the runway and lifting into the air.

"Prepare for take off." Just as the Captain said that, our plane turns and goes onto the runway. I can hear the engine getting louder and the plane starts to shake a bit. Then, the plane starts to gain momentum and I can feel the front part of the plane lifting off the ground. Just a few seconds later the plane is ascending into the air.

I look outside the window, and I see the beautiful city of Montreal, Canada disappearing into the clouds. I close the window and get my iPod out, and plugged my headphones in. I turn the song on my sleep playlist and I closed my eyes.

~Time Skip~

My eyes flutter open I feel the plane descending. I open the window and see Fort Worth, Texas. It looks nice, lit up by the tall buildings' windows. I feel the plane land and makes my seat shake. It goes super fast and then goes slower, and goes into the gate. The Captain starts saying information about Fort Worth's weather. 62 degrees Fahrenheit, slight breeze, and it's currently 11:40.

When the gate reaches a complete stop, I grab my things, and go out into the isle and made my way to the exit. "Have a good day." I hear the flight attendants say to me. I nod a thanks and got off the plane. I walk to the baggage claim and got my suitcase.

My heart is beating faster than usual...

I walk up and down the baggage claim area and I see a guy holding up a sign from afar that had my name on it. He had shaggy, brown hair and brown eyes, and was wearing a white t-shirt and black jeans. I approach the guy and he looks at me.

"Preston?"

"Rob?"