~Chapter 24~

Previously...
Preston's POV
"And one more thing." My heart begins to beat fast.

"Yes?"

"I love you."

~ - ~ - ~

Rob's POV

"I love you." Preston looks into my eyes.

I'm pretty sure my heart has stopped.

"And I love you" I say and pull him into a passionate kiss.

"You mean it?" He asks.

"With all my heart." I confirm and he smiles at me.

"Yay." He gives me jazz hands and I chuckle. Such a cutie he is.

After his cute moment (phht what am I taking about? He's always cute!), we continue our Sword Art Online marathon until the very end. As soon as we ended, it was about 1 a.m. in the morning and I said we should probably go to sleep. He agrees and intertwined our feet and hands as we drifted off to sleep together.

~ Dream ~

I find myself on an altar, looking down at my family and other people, assuming they are Preston's family. I also see Mitch, Jerome, Lachlan, and Vikk too. I suddenly hear a familiar tune. Here Comes the Bride.

Wait a moment, I'M GETTING MARRIED?!

I see Preston appear at the opposite side of the room wearing a black tux and a tie of mixed warm colors. He starts walking down the isle. He smiles and tears start streaming down his face. I smile as he winks at me. I wink back as he continues to make his way down the isle.

He gets up to the altar as the song ends, and we turn to face each other. We hold hands as the Celebrant starts to speak.

"We are joined here today for a celebration of a bond ever so strong. A celebration, to these two people who love each other unconditionally and always. Preston, you may say a few words and your vows."

He looks at me with sparkling eyes. "When I first met you, I was automatically attracted to you. Even though we met through YouTube, I longed to see you. One of my wishes came true when you came to see me. Our first kiss was a spark that made my feelings for you go haywire. When we kissed in the club, I couldn't be happier. You were always truthful, kind, hilarious... There's so much more words but I would be speaking forever. Robert, I promise to cherish you, protect you, and I love you unconditionally. Forever and always."

I had a few tears streaming down my eyes as we hear 'awe's from the audience.

"Robert, you may now say a few words and speak your vows." The celebrant says.

I look to Preston. "When I first met you, I got a feeling that you were going to change my life. You did in the best way. A year and a half later, I flew down to see you. The very first night I was with you, I helped you calm down from a night terror. When you let me stay, I was overjoyed and was happy to be there laying next to you. When we had our first kiss, I felt fireworks. When we exchanged our first 'I love you', I realized that I had the feeling all along that you were the one. My soulmate. I promise to cherish you, protect you, and love you. My love for you is unconditional and eternal. I love you, Preston."

Tears are streaming down his eyes faster and he smiles at me. Another round of 'awe's come from the audience as the Celebrant clears his voice.

"Any objections?" The Celebrant asks. Nobody rose their hand.

"Preston Arsement, do you take Robert Latsky to be you lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." He chirps."

"Robert Latsky, do you take Preston Arsement to be you lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." I say proudly.

"You may now kiss the groom." He says.

Preston and I hug and share a passionate kiss, earning applause and 'whoo!'s.

"I love you, Rob."

"And I love you, Preston."

~ Dream Ends ~

I wake up smiling, the thought of getting married is amazing. Especially to the love of my life.

I am kind of sad though, that was only a dream.

I kinda wish it was real.

Preston stirs in his sleep and I close my eyes and start to fade away again.

~ Dream ~

I awaken in a fancy bedroom with Preston cuddling against me. I look at my hands and see the wedding band on my ring finger.

This is our honeymoon.

I get up and open the curtains and see palm trees swaying in the wind, a theme park in the distance, and the sun is just now rising.

Our honeymoon location is Orlando, Florida!

"Purrston! Let's go to Disney!" I chirp and he groans.

"I'm tired." He says sleepily.

"Come on!" I coo softly. "Let's have some fun!"

"Anything for you, babe." He says and gets up. He walks over to me and starts to kiss me.

"Let's save that for later." I wink and he blushes. "Anyways, LET'S GO TO DISNEY!" I cheer and he laughs.

"Okay! I'll be ready in a few." He says and gets changed in a black hoodie with flames on it, black jeans, and a grey beanie. I get dressed in a blue hoodie and black jeans. We both put on our black converse and took care of personal hygiene. We were ready to leave.

We call an Taxi and drove to Disney World. We get our tickets and enter the monorail to go to Magic Kingdom.

We stayed there almost all day and watched the fireworks at night. We kissed as the fireworks went off.

We get back to our hotel and we're ready to hit the hay. We shower (separately) and brush our teeth and got dressed in comfy clothes and cuddled. Before I fell asleep, I thought one thing.

Today was such an amazing day!

~ Dream Ends ~

I woke up smiling again. Preston is looking at me. "What are you smiling at?"

"You really want to know?"

"Yes."

"I was dreaming about our future." I say. He blushes.

"Funny, I was too." He says and I start to feel warmth in my cheeks.

"I love you, Preston." I say.

"I love you, Rob." He responds, kisses me, and we both fall asleep, yet again.