~Chapter 7~

Preston's POV
~Dream~
My eyes flutter open and I'm near a cliff and Rob giving me a deadly glare. "What's wrong Rob?" I seriously have no idea what happened.

"YOU! YOU RUINED MY CHANCES OF EVER GETTING HER BACK!" He yelled at me.

"What did I do?"

Her?

"My ex-fiancé! You kissed me and now she thinks that I'm not interested." He fumes.

"I kissed you?"

"YES! YOU DID!" He yelled at me again and I flinched.

"I'm sorry." I look down.

"Sorry isn't going to do anything." He winds back his fist and punches my cheek.

"Just because she's not interested, doesn't mean you have to hurt me."

I don't want to fight him.

"YOU RUINED ANY CHANCE I EVER HAD!" He kicks my stomach and I crumble on the ground, tears spilling out of my eyes.

"I-I'm sorry." I say and Rob goes and picks me up and holds me over the cliff.

"No! Please!" I shake and flail around. He lets me go. "NOO!" I start screaming as he lets go.

~End of Dream~

Rob's POV
I shot up out of bed as I hear Preston's screams. I run into his room and he is sitting and he is shaking and sobbing. "Preston!" I rush over to him. I give him a hug and he is shaking violently. "Are you okay?"

"No." He says and sniffs.

"What's wrong?"

"N-nightmare." He stutters.

"Want to explain?"

"I-I am f-fighting with y-you. And y-you decided it was b-best to throw me off a c-cliff." A tear escapes his eye. My eyes widen.

"I would never kill you. Let alone hurt you intentionally."

I lay him down and got him tucked in. "Thank you."

"You're welcome. I'll be in my room-" I start walking out of the room.

"Wait!" He sat up.

"What?"

"Can y-you... Please... S-Stay with me?" He looks away. "I-It's okay if you don't want to though!" He quickly adds.

"Okay." I say. I walk over to his bed and get under the covers with him and I wrap my arms around him. "Is this okay?"

"Yeah. Rob?"

"Yes?"

"Thank you."

"You're welcome. And remember I'm here for you. Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

I soon fall asleep with my arms still around him.

I'm here for you. Always...