Epilogue

The sun was starting to set. The lanterns hanging from the trees brightened up the darkness. A little white gazebo, lit up by candles, stood in front of two columns of white folding chairs. There was five rows of four chairs, seating twenty people in each column. Only forty people were invited to join celebrate the special wedding.

There are tents behind the chairs that contained the food, seating area, a DJ setup, a large dance area, and the wedding cake. The wedding cake was white and had figurines of the to-be newlyweds holding hands.

About five minutes away, there is a small building with two rooms. There, the grooms are getting ready for their moment.

In one room, Preston is standing in front of a vanity in a black tux with a red, orange, and yellow tie, and black dress pants and shoes while Mitch and Lachlan were helping Preston get ready. Lachlan was doing Preston's hair as Mitch was checking to make sure everything looked perfect while making jokes.

In the other room, Rob is looking into a vanity mirror wearing a black tux with a baby blue tie and black dress pants and shoes. Jerome and Vikk were helping Rob get ready. Vikk was making sure everything looked right as Jerome is cracking jokes.

They both are very excited. The only thing on their minds was each other. This is everything they have wished for and it was finally coming true.

As Rob said goodbye to his friends and made his way towards the front of the gazebo, everyone took their seats. A violinist starts playing a beautiful melody as Preston made his way towards the back of the columns of chairs.

The beautiful melody plays as Preston starts to slowly walk down the aisle. Preston and Rob's eyes met and they smiled at each other. As Preston finally makes it to the fronting the candle lit gazebo, they face each other and held hands as a celebrant makes their way behind them.

"Today, is a very special day. We are here for a celebration of commitment, family, and love. Preston, you may speak a few words and recite your vows."

Preston looks at Rob and squeezes his hand. "I know we met through online, I was attracted to you. Meeting you in real life was the best thing ever. When we shared our first true kiss, I felt a spark. My feelings for you went haywire. You are kind, hilarious, incredibly sexy, and I can go on for hours describing you. I promise to cherish you, protect you, and love you forever and unconditionally. I love you, Robert Latsky."

Rob stood blushing and smiling as a few 'awe's are heard from the audience.

"Robert, you may speak a few words and recite your vows." The celebrant says.

Rob looks at Preston and squeezes his hands. "When I first met you, I got a feeling that you were going to change my life. You did in the best possible way. It took me a little bit to realize that I really loved you. When I kissed you for the first time, I felt fireworks. Even when I kiss you now, I still feel the fireworks from when we first kissed. You are sweet, loving, caring, absolutely adorable, and there's so much words to describe you it would take hours for me to finish. I promise to cherish you, protect you, and love you forever and unconditionally. I love you, Preston Arsement."

Preston stands there smiling as tears of joy streaming down his face. A few more 'awe's are heard.

"Wonderful, now, Preston Arsement, do you take Robert Latsky to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." Preston's eyes sparkled as the ring is placed on his finger.

"Robert Latsky, do you take Preston Arsement to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." Rob smiles and looks at Preston lovingly as the ring his placed on his finger.

"You may now kiss the groom."

Preston and Rob hug and kiss passionately. The audience goes wild.

After, everyone goes into the tents and starts to celebrate. Preston and Rob fed each other cake and made their way to the dance floor. The song "Your Song" by Elton John starts to play. Preston wraps his hands around Rob's neck as Rob puts his hands on Preston's waist. They both start to sway.

"It's a little bit funny this feeling inside
I'm not one of those who can easily hide
I don't have much money but boy if I did
I'd buy a big house where we both could live"

"We did it, Rob. We are officially married!" Preston beams.

"I know, and it's perfect." Rob replies.

"If I was a sculptor, but then again, no
Or a man who makes potions in a travelling show
I know it's not much but it's the best I can do
My gift is my song and this one's for you"

Preston lays his head on Rob's chest and Rob puts his forehead on Preston's head. They both continue to sway to the music.

"And you can tell everybody this is your song
It may be quite simple but now that it's done
I hope you don't mind
I hope you don't mind that I put down in words
How wonderful life is while you're in the world"

"You know, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me." Rob says.

"I'd say the same to you." Preston agrees.

"I sat on the roof and kicked off the moss
Well a few of the verses well they've got me quite cross
But the sun's been quite kind while I wrote this song
It's for people like you that keep it turned on

So excuse me forgetting but these things I do
You see I've forgotten if they're green or they're blue
Anyway the thing is what I really mean
Yours are the sweetest eyes I've ever seen"

"Look at your ring." Preston and Rob say in unison. They both laugh as they look at the gold ring on their finger.

"And you can tell everybody this is your song
It may be quite simple but now that it's done
I hope you don't mind
I hope you don't mind that I put down in words
How wonderful life is while you're in the world"

Embedded on the rings, it reads Soulmates.

"I hope you don't mind
I hope you don't mind that I put down in words
How wonderful life is while you're in the world"

"I love you." Preston says.

"And I love you." Rob replies.

They both lean in and kiss again. This is the start of their new life. They get to experience it with each other, their Soulmates.