~Chapter 14~

Rob's POV
My eyes slowly open and I see Preston laying facing me, cuddling into my chest with the cute little smile from last night. The feeling of warmth comes to my cheeks and I smile.

This is a great way to start my day...

I pull him closer to me and held him. I don't even bother checking the time, I'm not going to waste this moment. I close my eyes and took a nap.

Preston's POV
I open my eyes and I see Rob... WAIT! I blink a few times and I still see Rob. He's holding me close to him and he lets out a little sigh. I feel my cheeks stiffen and start to feel warm. Then I realize: I'm blushing.

I think for a few minutes on whether I should wake him up or not.

Eh, I have plans... Hehe...

"Robbie?" I poke his cheek. "Rooobie?" I coo and his eyes flutter open. As soon as he looks a awake, or at least looks like he sees me, I see pink go through his cheeks.

"Oh, I-I'm sorry I-" He stutters and retreats a little.

"It's okay. I don't mind." I look at him. "Anyways, I have a plan."

"And what's that?"

"I want to wake Merome up. But in a special way." I smirk.

"How?"

I tell him the plan, got out of bed and went to our stations. Rob grabs his phone and walks out the door and I grab a blow horn and go out in the hallway. Rob starts recording and he nods at me. I walk into the room and I see Jerome holding Mitch, similar to how Rob held me. I walk to the front of the bed, and I face the camera. "This is going to be the best moment of my life." I mouth.

Rob smiles and I mentally count myself down. "5...4...3...2...1... GO!"

I bow the horn and jump on the bed with them. They both scream and starts panting. Rob and I are laughing our butts. I scramble off the bed and high five Rob. "That was so worth it."

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" Jerome yells at me. Mitch looks kinda pissed too...

"That is what you get for jump scaring me yesterday. And plus, I kinda wanted to." I smirk.

"Well played my little Preston... Well played..." Jerome squints his eyes. He looks over at Mitch, "Do you want to lay back down?"

"Gladly." Mitch says and Jerome lays down and holds him.

"MEROME FOR DAYS!" I squeal.

They both blush and lay their heads down on the pillow.

"Okay so that all happened. Hope you enjoy! Bye guys!" I say and Rob ends the recording.

Merome just lied on the bed, not even caring that we recorded. I'm pretty sure they just started falling asleep again.

"Okay, I'll upload that later. Can you send that to me?" I walk out with Rob by my side to our room.

"Yeah. Here." I hear my phone buzz and I'm going tot assume that was the video.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"Aye, I just heard a horn! What's going on?" Lachlan runs into the room.

"Basically just scared Merome. You'll see how later." Rob and I smirk.

"Alright, so what do you want to do?" He sits down on my bed.

"Plan videos or eat?" I suggest.

"Let's plan first." Rob says and we sat in a circle on the floor and started discussing.