LI | Percy x Reader

Yes I'm alive everyone! Bringing to you another Percy imagine!

You sighed audibly as you looked at your phone.

"Again, Perce, again?" You mumbled to yourself.

Sally Jackson had just texted you to tell you that your best friend Percy had gone missing. Again. For the second time. In a day.

You pulled yourself off your couch and threw on a hoodie for the second time that day. You opened the door and left the house for the second time that day. You headed to Camp Half-Blood - wait for it- for the second time that day.

"Hey Chiron," you said after getting to the Big House.

Chiron looked up from the newspaper he was reading. "Twice in a day, Y/N?" He asked. "What can I help you with this time?"

You rubbed the back of your neck sheepishly. "The same thing as before? Again?"

"Has the boy managed to frighten Sally to death yet? This is, what, the sixth time this week?" Chiron said as he clip-clopped out of the Big House.

"Seventh," you corrected, following him.

Just as you were heading to the Hecate Cabin to enlist a demigod's help in tracking down Percy, Malcolm from the Athena Cabin ran up to them, panting.

"Hi, Chiron. Hi Y/N," he said between breaths. "Percy's here, he's at the canoe lake, and he wants Y/N to go there alone."

You shot Chiron and Malcolm a questioning look each.

"Don't look at me!" Malcolm held his hands up in surrender.

"I do not hold all the answers, child," Chirom said.

You scowled. "Well then, I guess I'll go find him."

You stomped to the canoe lake, getting strange looks from the other campers. Not that you cared. You continued marching to the lake, mumbling under your breath.

He wasn't on land, so that led to one conclusion: he was under the surface.

"Perseus Something Jackson!" You yelled as you stood at the edge of the docks. "Get out of the water!"

Suddenly, a wave swept you off, and you were dragged to the bottom of the lake. Wrapped in a bubble of air, you spun around to glare at Percy, who was watching you with an amused expression. "You schist!"

Your bubble drifted closer to his and they merged so you were sharing a bubble. "Do you have any idea how worried your mom is? And how exhausted I am trying to find you every time you disappear? And how stupid you are for not leaving a note?" You scowled at him.

Percy smirked. "One, my mom isn't worried at all, two, you're not really that exhausted, and three, okay, I'll admit was pretty stupid," Percy said, ticking his answers off on his fingers.

"What do you mean your mom isn't worried? Do you want to see the text? She's scared out of her mind!"

Percy shook his head. "She was just helping me."

"With what, tying your shoelaces?" You snapped.

Percy grinned. "No, with this."

He took you by the waist and pressed his lips to yours. You froze in shock before melting into the kiss.

"Your mom is a really good actress," you said when you pulled away.

"That's all you have to say?" Percy asked.

You raised an eyebrow confused. "What else should I be talking about?" Percy looked at you pointedly. "Oh, you mean your kissing. I'd say that's a 2 out of 5," you said, smirking. "But I'm sure you'll get better with practice."

Percy's mouth hung open. "Practice?"

"Right. I forgot there's a question to be asked first," you said, reveling in his discomfort. "Will you be my boyfriend?"

"What?" Percy blinked. "I mean yes?"

"Well then," you said, smiling. "Practice starts now."

Forgive the ending, I beggest thou! I had no idea how to end it and I was originally going to make it as though he was your boyfriend and was going to propose to you but I wasn't sure so arghhhhhh. This rubbish appeared.