XXXVII | Jason x Reader

I know that in the books Jason travels between, but let's just pretend that here, he lives in CHB. Okay? Okay.

You walked into the training area with your sword and started hacking at a dummy. Half way through your training session, Jason Grace walked in and started ripping dummies apart. After the war with Gaia, Jason had chosen to stay with the Greeks.

You tried not to stare as he sliced through the air. His face listened with sweat and his shirt clung to his body, showing his abs. You attempted not drooling. Key word: attempted.

Your mouth hung open a little as you raised your sword and tried to look away.

You were totally crushing on him. Who wasn't? He was the hot, popular son of Jupiter. You were just a nobody in a sea of somebodies. He'd never notice you.

As Jason hacked the last dummy apart, he sheathed his sword and pulled his shirt out. Woah.

You were so busy staring, you didn't notice him walking towards you.

"Like what you see? " he smirked.

"Yes. " you said in a daze. Then you covered your mouth when you realised what you said. "Um... "

He reached over and closed your mouth. "You look nice. " he said.

You looked down at yourself. It wasn't much. Just a CHB shirt and shorts with some light makeup.

"Uh... I... " You were speechless. Jason Grace was complementing you?

"Did I just render you speechless? " he asked, raising an eyebrow.

Gods, he was sooo cute when he did that. KISS ME!!!

He leaned over and kissed you lightly on the lips.

"Did I say that aloud? " you said, blushing.

"Yup. " he grinned.

"I'm... Er... I... " you stuttered. Then you said the stupidest thing in the world. "Did you mean that kiss? "

You mentally face-palmed. Stupid, just stupid.

"Of course! " Jason grinned. "I don't go around kissing girls for the fun, you know. "

"So you like me? " you asked. Ugh. Stupid question.

He leaned in and kissed you again, but this time, it was longer. You kissed back. This was total bliss. Your brain short-circuited.

"Yes, I do. " Jason said as he pulled away. He slipped a piece of paper into your hand as he walked pass you and out of the arena.

You looked at it and smiled. It said: Be mine?
UGH. This was trashy. I'm about to sleep and I have no inspiration.

I'm thinking of doing a Nico one next, but requests are still open.

I have a question. Who here ships Solangelo?

My mum gave me a really long lecture on not supporting gays cuz it's wrong, blah blah blah.

But Solangelo is my OTP. Gah. Parents.

Bye bye!
~NG