XIV | Will x Reader

BETTER THAN THE LAST BUT STILL TERRIBLE.

Your POV

You gasped for air. You could feel the poison course through your veins. It felt as if your blood was on fire.

The Apollo campers couldn't do anything. Neither could Chiron. You felt yourself slip into unconsciousness as Will Solace began to mutter a hymn to Apollo.

Will's POV

Her heartbeat was slowing. She couldn't swallow anything. Why,

you ask?

She came stumbling into camp with one of Kampe's swords in her arm. The poison on it was already spreading by the time anyone could get the Apollo cabin.

I started to mutter a hymn to my dad. It would probably kill me, but at least she would live.

Let me explain why I'm doing this.

I've had a crush on her since she arrived at camp. She had a gash on her cheek and she was sweating and covered in monster dust. Beautiful.

She is a total hottie, yeah I said it.

She's not afraid to kick monster butt, or that of a boy, for that matter. Cute.

So yeah.

I passed out as I finished the hymn, but I could sense (Y/N)'s heartbeat steadying.

Your POV

You woke to find Will passed out on the floor. You felt much better, and deduced that he must have done something.

His breathing was faint. He was as pale as sheet.

The other Apollo campers were trickling nectar down his throat, and he was slowly getting better.

He kept muttering, but the only thing you could understand was your name.

Why was he muttering your name?

Could it be- no, it couldn't. Why would a guy like him even notice you.

He sat up and groaned. He looked up at the bed you were on and smiled. "You're alive! "he said and promptly fell asleep.

The other campers helped him into bed and left.

The two of you were alone in the room.

Will sat up again. "They're gone. "he said.

"Uh huh. " you paused. "Why'd you save me? "

Will looked uncomfortable.

Will's POV

I had not planned to be alive. Now I have a whole lot of questions to answer.

"Why'd you save me? " she asked.

Oh dang. "I...uh...thought you were worth saving? " I answered.

"And why was that so?" she questioned.

Help me!!! "I...uh... like you? "

I was blushing like crazy.

Your POV

He likes me? Oh my gods.

You were longing to say yes, but your head was spinning. HE LIKES ME!!!

Will looked like he wanted to burrow under the blankets and hide there forever.

You crossed over to his bed and sat down. You decided to be cheeky.

"What was that? " you asked, smirking.

He groaned again and tried to hide.

This time you decided to be honest.

"I like you too, you know. " you said.

He gaped at you. Funny, he still looked cute.

You were about to go back to your own bed when he grabbed your arm and said, "Don't go. "

You sighed and lay down beside him.

Hi! Okay, this was an epic failure. Honestly. I had no idea how to do it. Hope you guys enjoy it though.

I MOST CERTAINLY DID NOT.

Who next?