III | Frank x Reader

GODS OF OLYMPUS DO NOT READ THIS YOU WILL FALL ILL FROM THE STUPIDITY OF IT I SWEAR PAST ME WAS AN IDIOT.

You sank into your living room couch, picking up a book about kittens when a small ball of fluff padded to your side and meowed.

"Awwwww!" you cooed and picked it up, scratching it behind the ears. It didn't have a collar. "I'm keeping you. " you decided.

You brought it to your bed and fell asleep cuddling it.

--------------------

You woke up to find someone's arms around your waist. You turned around. Frank.

You let out a shriek of shock, waking him up, and scrambled off.

You'd always had a small crush on him since you guys met in Elementary School. He was so sweet and caring, and the kind of klutz that could make you laugh without realising and didn't get mad with you for laughing at one of his blunders. Okay, that was a lie. You were totally head over heels.

Now, here he was, in your bed. How did this happen exactly?

He turned into a kitten and let out a meow. So that's how he got in my bed, you thought.

Frank jumped off the bed and scrambled over. "Look, (Y/N) -"

You punched his chest and he feigned pain. It probably hadn't hurt him. He had a pretty solid chest.

"Why the Hades would you do that? " You screamed, trying to ignore your pounding heart. You were itching to kiss him, but that would be stupid. And you were not stupid.

"I'm so sorry if what I did unsettled you, but I got a tip from one of the boys who said you like cats," he tried to explain himself.

"Just what did you hope to accomplish?! " You shrieked.

"I...um...I...I"

"Spit it out already!"

"I like you, (Y/N). " he said simply.

Now it was you turn to stutter. "Um...I...erm..."

"Look, I understand if you don't feel the same, but-"

You jerked your head up and smashed your lips into his, effectively shutting him up.

Sadly, he eventually pulled away and put his hands back into his pockets.

"So...uh... " he started.

"Preempting the question that is about to come out of your mouth, yes, I'll go on a date with you."

IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED THAT PAST ME DID NOT KNOW HOW TO WRITE. THIS MAKES ME WANT TO THROW MYSELF INTO THE LETHE.

AJ