V | Travis x Reader

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY PEOPLE MANAGED TO KEEP READING THESE. SERIOUSLY. YOU GUYS HAVE AMAZING STAMINA TO NOT WANT TO KEEL OVER FROM THE DISGUSTINGNESS THAT IS MY OLD WRITING.

This is more like a Tratie one-shot. Just imagine you're a child of Demeter.

It all started when you were working in the garden. You'd just finished packing down the dirt around the roots of a small sapling when you were felt something drench you. You wrinkled your nose in disgust. It stunk worse than the Rafflesia that your sister was growing, and it was lumpy. Curdled milk!

"Stolls! " You screamed and charged to the Hermes cabin.

They were sitting on their bunk, chortling, when you stormed in.

The little dandelions that grew on their windowsill grew longer and pulled them into the air, flipping them upside down. 

"What the bloody hell-" you started.

"Language, Katie-Kat. " Travis tutted.

You glared daggers at him and he wisely chose to shut up.

"You total sons of a gorgon destroyed my garden! And you have the audacity to laugh?! Why is it that I never get a break? Why always me? Why the Hades do you hate me so much?" You got a little hysterical towards the end and started to scream and cry, much to your disgust.

The dandelion dropped them onto the ground and they landed with a loud oomph.

Travis put his arm around you as hiccupped yourself into silence.

"Why me? " you whispered.

Travis said, "There's a certain girl I like, but I have no idea how to get her attention. I only really know how to prank. "

Was he saying- no, surely not. You'd had a mega-huge crush on him since you came to camp, but he always pranked you. Duh, you thought, there's absolutely no chance because he hates me.

You teared up again. You felt something warm moving against your lips. It took you a moment to realise that Travis was kissing you. You were shocked for a few seconds, before you hesitantly started to kiss back. He put his hands on your waist and lifted you up. You began to lean into him, enjoying it-

It was way too good to last.

Conner grabbed the two of you and pulled you apart with his eyes screwed shut.

"That's inappropriate, Travis! Don't do that in front of me. "

Travis disregarded him and asked you, "Will you go out with me, (Y/N)? "

With an exaggerated yes, you made a big show of kissing him for Connor's benefit.

Connor ran out of the room clutching his eyes.

Gods I love Tratie. 

I AM TEMPTED TO RUN OUT OF THE ROOM CLUTCHING MY EYES AS WELL, CONNOR. THOU IST NOT ALONEST. (I CAN'T SPEAK SHAKESPEARE OOPS)

AJ