XXIV | Nico x Reader

You hung upside down on a tree, swinging back and forth, as you daydreamed.

Obviously, it was about a guy. Nico.

You really liked him. He was, in your opinion, perfect. He was cute, he was smart and he was sweet, if you got to know him as someone other than the guy who has no appetite. The Giant War was over, and you decided it was time to say something, since he probably wouldn't ever make a move.

You found him sitting in his cabin playing with his ring.

"Hey Nico. " you said at the doorway. "Can I come in? "

Nico looked up and stuttered out a yes.

"Whatcha doin? " you asked.

"Thinking."

"About? " you asked.

"A girl I like. "

You felt like the world had shattered into pieces. This couldn't be happening. Trying to keep the tears from falling, you said, "Maybe you could introduce me? "

Nico looked up. "That's sorta impossible. "

"Why? " you asked.

Nico took a deep breath. "She's you. "

You nearly cried in relief.

"I understand you may not feel the same way, but, well, " he trailed off. He probably felt really awkward.

You smiled. "So how does a date to the movies sound? " you asked.

I have no inspiration whatsoever. I'm so sorry to people who like this book, I really am, but I am completely out of ideas. Really.

If you want me to continue, you could private message me a person and a plot. But this is probably gonna be the last one. I'd like to start another book. I'm so sorry to everyone!!!

Sorry!!!

Love you all who've been reading and commenting and voting. It means a lot.

<3. Bye