XL | Luke x Reader

Your POV
It was the final battle against the Giants. I could see that we were winning. The monsters began retreating as Gaia exploded in the sky. Suddenly, out of the corner of my eye, I saw a monster charge at my brother. Jake didn't see it coming though. He was busy trying to fend off a pack of hellhounds.

I leapt in front of Jake just as the blade slashed at his side. I felt a burst of pain where the blade entered my body, then nothing as my soul flitted off into the Underworld.

I went through the judging process quickly and ended up with Elysium. My mind was racing as I flew over the Fields of Asphodel. If I was going to Elysium, the. There was a chance I might see Luke again. Yes, Luke Castellan. Yes, the guy who went over to Kronos. Yes, the guy who was responsible for the deaths of demigods. But, despite all that, he was the reason Kronos was defeated in the end. Also, he was my boyfriend. Yes, my boyfriend. No, I'm not kidding.

We'd been dating a little over a year when he went over to Kronos' side. In the years that followed, I never gave up on him.

Making this up bc I have no idea what Elysium is like.
As I walked into the house I was assigned to, I heard a familiar voice. I turned around and looked at the group of people by the barbecue. There, in the middle of the group, smiling and laughing and joking, was the blond, scar-faced son of Hermes.
I dropped everything I was holding and ran towards him.

"Luke!" I yelled as I flew into his arms.
"Y...YN?" Luke stuttered in shock as he held me at arm's length and studied my face. "Y...you died? How?"
"Another war between demigods and evil. " I said. "But that doesn't matter. How are you? I haven't seen you in forever. "
"I'm ... I'm fine. But... Gods...I've missed you so much YN. Who killed you?"
"It doesn't matter. I'm just happy I got to see you again. "
"Me too." Luke said.
There was a silence as we realized that there were a bunch of other heroes staring at us. Silena Beauregard let out a whoop and we excused ourselves and headed to my house.
As we set on the couch, I just stared into Luke's eyes, still unable to believe that he was actually there.

"I thought you would choose rebirth. Percy told the camp what you said. " I said as the thought crossed my mind.
Luke smiled. "I waited for you."
He leaned forward and kissed me. Our first kiss in over 5 years. I missed this so much. I wrapped my arms around him and started to cry.
"Shh, YN. It's fine. Don't cry." Luke whispered as I sobbed into his shoulder.
A few minutes later, my tears dried up, but I didn't let go. "I'm sorry. It's just... I missed you so much Luke. "
Luke squeezed me tighter. "It's alright, YN. We're both here now. We're together. It's okay. "

I had a box of tissues on standby as I wrote this.
So I just realized this was a completely long-winded way of reuniting two people. But, you know, Luke's dead and all, so I can't really write anything.
Okay? Okay.
Nico's next. Hope you enjoyed this.
NG