XXVIII | Tyson x Reader

You are a child of Hephaestus. Tyson is 17. You are anywhere between 13 and 16.

You were in the forge making a wicked double-edged sword. The Cyclops, Tyson, sat next to you, hammering out a shield.

You were trying to impress him. Despite the fact that he was a Cyclops, he was cute, and smart, and a little bit of a klutz. Although everyone seemed to keep their distance from him, he never seemed to feel upset. You had a crush.

Suddenly, the sword slipped from your grasp, burning hot. It landed on your exposed knee, and you yelped in pain. Tyson spun around. "Y/N! "

He tossed the sword to the side and passed you a square of ambrosia. You popped it into your mouth, and the pain started to melt away.

When you looked down, you expected to see a clear patch of skin. Instead, you saw a long gash where the sword had landed. Damn. It cut me.

Tyson had obviously seen it too. He said, "We can't risk anymore ambrosia. I'll take you to the Apollo cabin. They can help. Can you walk? "

You tried to stand, but a wave of blood gushed out of the wound and you groaned.

Tyson said, "Well, then, I suppose I'll have to carry you. "

Before you could respond, he picked you up, bridle style and headed to the Apollo cabin.

A week later. You have recovered. At the beach with Tyson.

Ever since that incident, you guys somehow grew closer. Today, you were with him at the beach, talking about little things.

You looked at all the couple's kissing nearby. "I wish I could do that. " you said wistfully.

"Who'd you do it with? " Tyson asked.

"Who'd you? " you replied, trying to avoid the question.

"I asked first. "

"Not saying until you do. "

"I'm not gonna say. "

"Neither am I! "

"I'm still gonna wait! "

5 minutes later.

"You say it first. "

"No, you! "

Finally Tyson gave in. "I'd choose you. "

"You what?! " you asked shocked.

"I'd kiss you. "

You got over your shock. "Me too. "

You just stared at each other.

"What do you mean 'would' ?" you asked. " Why not do it now? "

"You're right. " Tyson replied. He leaned closer until your shoulders were touching, and your lips met.

No offense, I kinda forgot who requested, but thanks to whoever did!

How was this? Who next?

Groot says bye!

So does Rocket!

And Starlord!

And Gamora!

And me!

Bye bye minions!