XXXIV | Will x Reader

Eeekkkk!!!! 12.3K reads! Thank you so much!!!

It was a calm and peaceful day sitting by the beach, listening to the sounds of nature when you heard the sound of an electric guitar blast from the Apollo cabin, shaking the ground.

"Ugh. Stupid Solace. " Ever since Will Solace, son of Apollo, came to camp, he'd been driving you mad with all the rock and roll punk he'd been playing.

You got up and marched to the Apollo cabin.

"SOLACE!!! " You screamed as you slammed the cabin door open.

He looked up. "Oh. Hey, Y/N. 'Sup? "

You glared at him. "What is wrong with you? Playing rock and heavy metal in the early morning?! "

He smirked. "Don't you like it? " You stomped your foot and growled. He grinned and took out an acoustic guitar instead.

He started playing an acoustic version of 'Heart Made Up On You' by R5.

You'd wanted to learn how to do that forever. Play acoustic guitar, I mean.

"How do you do that? " you gaped.

Will looked up. "Close your mouth or you might start catching flies. "

You shut your mouth and stared at him.

"You wanna learn? " he asked. He seemed awfully nervous.

"Sure, why not? " you tried to conceal your excitement.

Will patted the chair next to him. "Sit. "

You sat down shyly. He passed you another guitar and showed you how to hold it.

"Okay. Now this is an A chord. " he showed you how to place your fingers, but they kept slipping off.

"This is hard! " you complained.

He got up and walked behind you. He grabbed your hand and put it on the guitar and held your fingers down. "There we are. Now strum it. "

You giggled in delight at the sound that came out. "I did it! " you grinned.

He shifted your fingers again. "This is an A7 chord. "

You smiled throughout the 'lesson'.

When it got to plucking, however, you were at a loss. How the heck do they do it?!

He got behind you and held your right hand. He shifted closer while holding your hands in place. His chest touched your back and you suddenly realised how awkward this probably was. "Ummm. " you said and placed the guitar down before turning around. "This is hella awkward. "

Was it just you, or did Will seem a little disappointed.

"Yeah. " he said as he stood up.

You looked at him. "Thanks for teaching me. "

"You're welcome. " he smiled.

As you turned to leave, he caught your wrist. "Hang on a sec. "

He turned back around and passed you a pick. "So you can play with your own pick next time. "

"Thank you. " you flashed a smile and headed to your own cabin.

As you looked at the pick, you found a message. "Will you go out with me? "

That night, Will found a new pick that said "Uh duh. "

Okay! Crappy ending much.

Anyway, I just have one more before requests are open again!!!

How was Blood of Olympus? I don't have it yet :'(

But anyway, could anyone suggest a plot? I need some ideas for future one-shots. If you can, please PM me!!!

Adios amigos!