XXXVI | Percy x Reader

Thanks to @BritishBabyGirl for requesting! Because she requested, I'm gonna replace Y/N with Courtney.

Courtney's POV

When I'd settled into my (empty) cabin, I set off to the training field.

Andrew from the Apollo cabin wanted to teach me archery. I already knew how, because that was my hobby, but I had a great prank planned.

Andrew passed me a bow and quiver and showed me how to hold the things, with me acting stupid.

When he told me to fire the arrow, I purposely turned the bow and shot the arrow such that it flew backwards.

"Woah! " I heard a yelp from behind.

Oh dang. I spun around to find a boy who looked about 15 standing at the opposite side of the training area. The arrow was buried in the wall right next to his head.

He looked up. His eyes were a beautiful sea-green and his hair was dark and swept to the side. He was hot.

Unfortunately, it was Percy Jackson. The most famous guy in camp and million time saviour of Olympus.

He plucked the arrow out of the wall and marched over to me. Uh oh.

He began yelling. "What we're you thinking? Are you blind or what?! That could've killed me! "

Me, being the rebellious type, rolled my eyes and said, "Yeah well it didn't. So stop complaining and move on. Gods. You're annoying. "

Percy took a bow off the rack and positioned himself in front of the target. "Miss, watch this carefully and take care not to kill anyone again. "

He shot the arrow, but instead of it hitting the target, it flew over the wall and out of sight. Faintly, I could hear a muffled "Oi! "

"Whoops. " Percy said.

Not really fluffy I guess, but it's nighttime and I wanna finish this before I sleep.

I'm thinking of writing an R5 fanfic. Probably about Ross. If and when I do, I'll tell you guys the title so you can check it out.

Keep requesting!

~NG