XIX | Will x Reader

I DON'T EVEN WANT TO READ THIS.

Btw, you guys are 20.

You walked out of your cabin in the morning to find your boyfriend, Will Solace, standing outside.

"Hi Will!" you greeted.

"Hey (Y/N)!" he smiled and said, "I have a surprise for you. "

He led you to the beach and you found a picnic blanket on the sand and some snacks lying on top.

"Thank you, Will! " you smiled and kissed his cheek.

You were halfway through your salad when you noticed that Will seemed extremely nervous.

"What's wrong? " you asked.

"It's nothing. " he replied and hastily returned to his sandwich.

That got you worried. People didn't usually act skittish for no reason. But you ignored it and finished the picnic.

Skip to night time.

You and Will were sitting on the beach staring at the stars, naming the constellations, when Will suddenly got up and started to recite a poem.

I've known for a long time that you are the one.

The one that around whom I don't mind being fun.

I've been wondering how to say this,

but now I think I do,

if I ask you to marry me,

would you?

You gasped and stared as he knelt down and held out a ring.

"Will you marry me? "

You threw your hands around his neck and said yes. Well, more like screamed.

You kissed him happily and walked back to the cabins hand in hand, ready to announce your engagement.

Huzzah! Pardon the terrible poem. I'm rather like Apollo. I am hopeless with poems.

Who next?

Ciao!