XVIII | Jason x Reader

WHY DID PAST ME LIKE HERO-VICTIM STORIES SO MUCH.

Note to self: When bungee-jumping off the Grand Canyon, do not forget to attach the bungee chord.

That's what happened when you and a couple of friends decided to jump off a cliff for fun.

You were all standing at the edge. Your friend Katrina shouted 'JUMP! ' and you threw yourself over the edge.
You felt a thrilling sense of weightlessness. Then you realised that your friends were already stopped by their bungee chords.

You twisted and looked up. What did you see? You guessed it. No chord.

You screamed and started to flail. "Help meeeee!"

A hand grabbed you waist and stopped you. Jason.

You'd had a crush on him for forever. He was your best friend, though. And he surely only thought of you as such. Besides, he could have any pick of a girl, and others were much better than you.

You knew it was hopeless with all the competition, but still, a girl can dream.

You halted in midair with his arm around you. You floated there for a while, lost in his beautiful blue eyes. Subconsciously, you began to lean in. So did he.

Your lips met. It was heaven. A meteorite could have hit the earth and wiped out all life and you wouldn't have cared.

"I've liked you for a really long time, " he admitted. "I just didn't know how to tell you. "

"Me too. " you replied and smiled.

"So... will you be my girlfriend? " he asked.

"Of course silly! " you kissed his cheek.

"How does a date in Disneyworld sound? " he seemed extremely glad that you'd agreed.

"Ok, but right now I think we'd better go back up before my friends have a heart attack. " you grinned.

As you flew back up, you ammended your original thought.

Note to self: When jumping off a cliff, accidentally-on-purpose forget to attach the bungee chord so Superman can save you.

Hi! This is being done way too late, but thanks to @meli1forever for requesting. Deddie goes to you!

THROW ME IN A TRASH BIN WHERE I BELONG. SERIOUSLY.