II | Nico x reader

I wrote this pre-HoH, I think, so reader was written as a girl. I have no idea how to change this. I am trying to salvage this horrible piece of repulsiveness.

You were having a sleepover with your best friends in the (G/P) cabin discussing your crushes, and it was your turn. They all knew who he was. Nico di Angelo. The loner at the back of the class whom most shunned.

You were going on and on about how cute he was when Casie interrupted. "Why do you even like him? "

Offended, you placed a hand over your heart and launched into a long speech on how he was really sweet, and not at all rude, when suddenly, there was a muffled noise from under your butt.

You shifted over to find your phone on call - with Nico.

You immediately turned red. No doubt he had heard all of it.

Schist! You shrieked in your head. Gods of Olympus. Please let me vanish. Please. I don't care if I fall into Tartarus if it gets me out of this.

Next day

You were sitting in the strawberry fields, silently cursing your stupidity when your thoughts were interrupted by a soft cough.

You glanced up. Nico.

Gods, it was awkward so to be around him.

You stuttered for about thirty seconds before you realised that your face was being tilted upwards and that you were being kissed. Wait, what?

You jerked back in utter surprise and looked up at him. Nico let out an amused laugh at your red face and said, "I think you're really sweet too. "

He smashed his lips into yours again and it was half a minute before you could get your bearings and kissed back. It could have gone on forever, but, sadly, there's this thing that humans sadly need that destroys everything. Ugh, oxygen.

You pulled apart with your arms still around each other and you stared at his beautiful face.

"I thought you hated me. " You said.

"Why would I? " He replied. "You are the most perfect star, perfectly cheerful, funny and you do cute things like butt-dialling me. "

You turned red. "T'was an accident. "

"But it was cute. " 

INTENSIVE EDITING HAS BEEN DONE AND THIS CHAPTER STILL SUCKS SO BAD I HAVE A BUCKET SITTING NEXT TO ME IN CASE I PUKE. SERIOUSLY.

Seriously judging past me,

AJ