XXXV | Tyson x Reader

Honestly, you had no idea how you guys ended up together. You were polar opposites. You hated fire and metal and hammering, and he hated (insert anything opposite you like).

But somehow, you'd ended up being able to date for 11 consecutive months. Yup. Amazing.

It was Christmas season. Apparently, he wanted to give you a surprise. So that day, he blindfolded you and carried you off.

"Tyson, where are we going? "

"Not telling you. "

"What's the surprise? "

"I can't tell you or it wouldn't be a surprise. "

Fifteen minutes later.

"Why are my legs wet? "

"I'm still not telling. "

"Are we underwater? "

"Still not telling. "

"Where are we going? "

"It's a bloody surprise! "

"I'll give you a kiss if you tell me. "

"Not stupid enough to fall for that. Percy is, but I'm not. "

"Drat. "

Immeasurable amount of time and odd threats later.

"Why are we underwater and why am I dry? "

Despite all the places in Camp that were decorated for Christmas, he chose to drag you underwater. To Poseidon's palace no less.

"What did you hope to achieve by dragging me to your father's palace?! " you yelled at him.

Tyson looked at the ground sheepishly. "Daddy was having a 'couple's party' for Christmas and he asked me to bring someone. "

You rolled your eyes. "And you couldn't just tell me? "

He rubbed the back of his neck. "I thought you weren't one for parties. "

"Whatever. " you sighed. "Just don't tell me your dad wants to meet me. "

"Umm... " Tyson looked worried.

"Great. Wonderful. I'm going to end up as the main course. "

That night at the party.

"I am never talking to your dad again. " you groaned as you walked onto the glance floor with Tyson.

"Why not? " he raised his eyebrow.

" 'Tell me, what does Tyson say about me? Is Tyson behaving himself? Is he being a good boy? What does he look like-' "

"Enough info! I get it Y/N! He's annoying. " he cut you off.

"Good. " you smiled and danced.

"Why is there seaweed hanging above us? " you looked upwards.

"Not sure. Maybe... Um... "

"Will ya just spit it out? "

"Erm... Gods... Um... Maybe it's mistletoe???"

You gulped. "I am not kissing you underwater under the mistletoe. Especially not anywhere near your dad. He'll go 'Is my boy a good kisser? ' "

"Well then... " Tyson grinned. "I'm still gonna do it. " he began to lean down.

"Oh don't you dare! " You pulled yourself out of his grasp and dragged a passing party-goer and shoved him into your place.

You looked at the poor person who was being snogged by your boyfriend. Oh gods. It was Poseidon.

Haha. I dunno how to finish this so I'm just gonna leave ot here. I hope I am able to write you another story before Poseidon sends a tid-

AAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!!!

Kidding. I'm still alive. Requests are open now! Please request!

~NG