IV | Percy x Reader

HADES, HOW DID I EVER THINK THIS WAS OKAY TO PUBLISH. OR WRITE. OR CONCEIVE. 

Ladies, gentlemen and everything else, welcome to the highest level of cringey.

You were on the deck of the Argo II when someone covered your eyes and whispered, "Guess who?"

You ran a hand along your chin, pretending to stroke an imaginary goatee. "Let me see, could it be my very powerful, very competent, and absolutely gorgeous boyfriend? "

"Am I?" he asked.

You turned around and rolled your eyes. "Oh, no no no. I meant to say that you were uglier than a gorgon. What do you think? "

"That you are much hotter. "

"Whatcha gonna do bout it? " you questioned.

By way of answer, he pulled you overboard and into the water, with you flailing and panicking, and created an air bubble next to a coral reef.

Without giving you a second to go off at him, he kissed you. There was a school of fish surrounding you, probably gossiping, but neither of you cared.

You heard a scream from above and a dolphin jumped off the ship and chirped at Percy.

"Hedge? " you asked

"Hedge. "

And you went up in his arms and prepared for a long lecture from the coach.

THIS HAS UNDERGONE INTENSIVE EDITING AND STILL SUCKS.

AJ