XLI | Nico x Reader

Hey guys could you follow my insta? I'm @diangelo_is_the_name. DM me 'da ghost queen and demigods' and I'll follow back.
Your POV
I was walking around the camp, trying to find my way to the (G/P) cabin, knocking on doors and shoving my way in, asking the occupants. Eventually, I found myself barging into a Gothic looking cabin on the outside.

I looked in wonder at the interior deco. Woah. Vampire much?

I was peeking around the drapes to look for the camper who lived here, when I walked into what seemed to be a wreck-room(it had bean bags and everything). There, in the middle of a pile of empty tin cans and sweet wrappers, listening to music and reading a book, was a pale, dark haired, insanely handsome boy.

"Hi... Sorry... Could you tell me where th-" you started.
The boy cut you off. "Get out of my cabin! Out! What's the point of being the only Hades kid when people keep barging in! Out!"

I quickly backed out of the house. "I...I'm sorry. But could you tell me where th-" the door slammed in your face.

Reasonably embarrassed, I approached a girl who I remembered to be Annabeth Chase, who was present when I was brought to camp.

"Hi, sorry to bother you, but could you tell me where the G/P cabin is?" You asked.
Annabeth smiled and pointed the way. I mumbled out my thanks and went to my cabin to settle in.
-----------------------------------------------------
You couldn't stop thinking of the boy you saw in the Hades cabin. After a bit of asking around, you found out that his name was Nico do Angelo, and apparently he was an outcast, a freak.
But you'd studied him(no, you didn't stalk him. Ok, maybe a little.), and he seemed really nice. He just seemed slightly antisocial.

Eventually, he grudgingly let you into his bubble and the two of you became friends.

When New Year's Eve rolled around, you headed down to the beach to watch the fireworks.

You looked around for an empty spot, when you realized that Nico was still sitting, all alone, on a black blanket. Grinning, you skipped over and settled on the ground next to him. "Hey Neeks! Sup?"

Nico rolled his eyes. "Hi, YN. "

"You really need to talk more. " you said.

"Just watch the fireworks," he said, sighing in annoyance.

The multicolored bursts of light filled the air and you smiled.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...
"HAPPY NEW YEAR!" Everyone whooped.
Couples were kissing everywhere. You silently wished that Nico would kiss you, but then dismissed the thought. Nico definitely didn't feel that way about you.

The thought had scarcely left your mind when you felt a pair of cold lips press against yours. You looked, wide eyed at the person who'd kissed you and gasped. Nico. Di. Angelo. Was. Kissing. You.

You kissed back immediately. You wrapped your arms around Nico's neck and pulled him close. His hand rested on the back of your neck as he pressed his lips on yours.

When you finally pulled away, you guys stared into each other's eyes for a while. Then you said, "I didn't think you'd ever do that."

Nico grinned at you. "I've liked you for a long time, YN."
And you kissed again.

Happy new year peeps! New year special! Hope you enjoyed.
Who next?
NG