XXI | Jason x Reader

AH, I HAVE FORGOTTEN WHAT IT IS LIKE TO BE PROUD OF MY OLD WORK. THANK YOU, PAST ME, FOR WRITING SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T MAKE THE BILE RISE IN MY THROAT.

And drumroll... here's the most cliche scene since the beginning of time. I give to you... Kissing in the Rain

You were sitting on the couch in the amphitheater with Jason watching a movie.

"I don't see what's so great about this scene. It's so cliche. " Jason grumbled as they showed the scene on the screen.

"I think it would be fun. " you said.

"I doubt it, " he grumbled.

"Why don't we figure out who's right by actually doing it? "

"But it's sunny outside. " Jason complained.

"Ahem, son of the god of... " you said. Boy, was he oblivious.

"Oh... right. " he said.

The two of you stepped outside and Jason summoned a storm.

"Maybe we shouldn't drown the city for the sake of an experiment. " you suggested.

"Sure. " Jason said. He waved his hand and the storm clouds disappeared. A single gray cloud hovered above your head.

It started to rain and you got soaked. You turned to see Jason perfectly dry.

"If you want to see who's right, you have to get wet too. " you told him.

He sighed and stepped into the rain.

"Now we begin the test. " you announced and pressed your lips to his. He kissed back. His arms were around your waist and your arms were around his neck.

You stayed like that for a while, before you finally had to come up for air.

"So? " you cocked your head at Jason.

"I think that was the best kiss ever. Again? " he replied.

You smiled. "I would, but sadly, the audience has arrived. "

Jason spun around to see the rest of the camp watching. The Aphrodite cabin was placing bets and the Stolls were yelling "Kiss! Kiss! "

"I don't think that matters. " Jason smirked and kissed you again.

You blushed a deep red as the camp cheered.

OMG. I'm so sorry I didn't update yesterday. I got really caught up because a new TV series launched yesterday.

Anyway, I found this one rather fun to write. As I was writing, I thought of the song Here Comes Forever by R5. Quite similar, except that Jason is Superman.

Sorry for the wait again.

Requests are open!

Thanks for reading!

Slán!