XXVII | Percy x Reader

Percy's POV

I woke up to the sound of screaming coming from the G/P cabin. I ran over, only to find Y/N lying half off the bed, pleading in her sleep, tears streaming down her face. She was shaking and sweat poured down her face.

I sat down at the edge of her bed and gently righted her. I places my palm in her cheek and wiped the tears away with a thumb. She gradually calmed down and her breathing slowed. I got up to go back to my cabin when she stirred. She opened her eyes and stared at me.

" Don't go, " she said. "Please stay. "

Your POV

The nightmares came every night, but this was the worst. You were still quite worked up.

Percy settled down on the bed next to you, and you pulled the blankets over the two of you.

You rested your head on Percy's chest. You could feel yourself drifting into dreamland, but you kept pulling yourself back. You didn't want anymore nightmares.

You wrapped your arms around Percy. You rested your hand on his heart and felt the steady heartbeat.

Percy looked down at you. "Go to sleep, Y/N. " he said.

You shook your head. "The nightmares. " you whispered fearfully.

Percy shifted so that your back was pressed against his chest. "I'll keep them away. Don't worry. " He nuzzled his face into your neck and, slowly, you were whisked away into a dreamland sleep.

Ta-da! Too cheesy? Too lame? Live with it, minions. You exist only to do my bidding.

Just kidding. I think this was really weird, but I wanted to update cuz I may not update tomorrow.

Bananas!

I'm bananas. :)

I bid you good day.