Chapter 5

Carter POV

I was laying in the bed at home, bored as usual. I haven't left home really and I haven't got none since the day before the accident. It's hard on me.

Kai tries her best to make everything better though. She does any and everything I ask her to do. I'm glad she by my side.

She wheeled me in my chair to the kitchen table. On my plate was chicken Alfredo and cheese sticks with red kool-aid. We started eating and talking when there was a knock at the door. She got up and went to it. She came back in the dining room with her mother.

"Hey Carter, how are you?"

"Hey, I'm alive is all I can say." She hugged me and sat down.

"I know it's irritating being stuck in this house but you have exactly four more weeks to go." It was another knock. Kai ran to go get it. This time she walked in with my physical therapist.

We talked until we finished eating then went to the living room. Kai pulled the table out of the way and laid my mat down for comfort, I hate these sessions.

Cam POV

I haven't talked to Maria crazy ass, that's good though. I haven't heard from her in like a month now. I guess she finally got a clue.

I got up and headed to the trap. Something doesn't feel right, I don't know what it is. I guess I'll just brush it off. I pulled up to the trap and one of my niggas was limping outside with a gunshot wound.

"Yo! What happened?"

"We got robbed." He said, barely able to talk.

"Y'all get him to the hospital, hurry up." they helped him in the car and sped off.

Rage shot through my body. Rob me? These bitches think they can rob Chris? Bet that up! I'm shutting everybody shit down! Just wait, these niggas must not know. Payback finna be a ho.

Kai POV

I walked into the store, I turned around twice. I'm so paranoid but what for? It's just that I have the feeling somebody's staring at me. I got a cart and went down almost every aisle getting what I wanted and what Carter wanted. He's getting his strength back so that's good.

I walked out of the store and popped the trunk of my car. I put all the bags in then pushed the cart to where it's supposed to go. I walked back to my car and got in. I saw something on my windshield, I got it and read it:

Because of you, my man doesn't want me anymore. I hate you with everything in me, you grimy whore. I won't stop until I get my man back, kill you or take your man. Payback will come very soon. Oh and how is your boyfriend? I thought I hit him harder than that.

I closed the note. I knew immediately who it was, that crazy bitch has lost her mind. I haven't laid anybody down in over 3 years but I don't mind doing it again.

I took all the stuff home and put it up. I walked into Carter's master bedroom and saw that he was still asleep, good. I locked up then went back to my car and got in.

I knocked on Cam's front door. He came and let me in. I went into his living room and sat down.

"Wassup?"

"I gotta talk to you about something."

"I'm listening."

"You gon have to get your ho under control, I don't want to body her. I'm showing compassion cuz she has a kid but still."

"What? Who?"

"I don't know her name, the Latino one."

"You say that like it's more than just her."

"I don't know your business but it might be."

"That ain't true, honestly."

"It doesn't matter, I told you what I needed to tell you."

"I'll get her under control but what did she do?" I slid the note across his living room table.

"Crazy bitch." He mumbled under his breath.

I got up and walked towards his door. He followed me. I stepped outside and he grabbed my arm and turned me around.

"You owe me." He said.

"Oh, I gotchu."

I bit my lip and looked up at him. I grabbed him by his belt and pulled him to me. Right when I was close enough to kiss his lips, I put the stack in his pocket and walked off.

"That's lame as fuck, you know that?"

"Just paying what I owe." I smiled and got into my car backing out then pulling off.

Maria POV

I drove as fast as I could to the deli I was supposed to meet Cam at. I walked in and saw him sitting at a table in a corner looking sexy as ever. I smiled and sat down.

"Hey baby." I said.

"What's this I hear about you threatening people?"

"What? I would do no such thing."

"So we lying now?" He put a peice of paper on the table. I opened it and saw my handwriting.

"You've been seeing that bitch?"

"Who the fuck you think you are?"

"Your woman." I said then he laughed.

"That shit been dead but i'ma tell you this once and I really want you to listen."

"What?"

"Kai not even the type of person to be fucking with. Yo ass will be bodied before you even knew she was on your trail. Now if you wanna see your son get married, graduate, all that good shit, sit your "I think i'ma thuggette" face ass down somewhere."

"Does she know I have a child?"

"How you gon try to kill somebody but be a dumbass? She saw you in Wal-Mart that night, why you think she not with me no more?"

"She better not touch my baby."

"She said she didn't wanna kill you cuz you gotta kid but you keep fucking with her." I sighed.

"I'm in too deep."

"You only sent the letter though." I didn't say anything. "Right?"

I looked at him then looked away. I saw anger shoot through him. He snatched me by my arm and pulled me outside before he started yelling.

"What the fuck did you do?"

"I. . I um. ."

"You what?"

"Got somebody to kidnap her."

"Call them."

"It's probably too late."

"NOW!"

I hurried up and got my phone out. I called Ivan and he didn't answer. I called again and he picked up on the second ring. Cam snatched the phone and put it on speaker.

"I got her Maria."

"Where is she?"

"Just down the street from her house, I couldn't find a way to get into hers."

"Get the address." Cam whispered.

"Text me the address, I'm on the way."

"Alright." He hung up and gave me my phone back.

"Lets go." he said heading for my car.

I got in and put the address in my GPS. I backed up then pulled off, heading to the house. In too deep.

Kai POV

I was sitting down, hand cuffed. Whoever this dude is, he snuck me and put something up to my nose then I passed out. When I woke up, I was here.

"Sleeping beauty is finally awake?" I didn't say anything. He grabbed my chin with his hand and I snatched away.

"Get your ugly ass away from me."

"Attitude? That only turns me on. I might get a taste of that."

"Bitch never."

"It seems like your wouldn't run your fucking mouth when I'm the one with the gun."

"Ain't no fear in me."

Just then a knock was at the door. He smirked and headed for it. I got a bobby pin from my hair and started picking the lock.

"Say your prayers."

He opened the door without looking. He got head butted and I saw Maria walk in. Why would she do that? Then Cam walked in behind her. I stood and taking the handcuffs off.

I picked up a gun and aimed it at them. Maria tried to hide behind Cam.

"That won't do any good Maria cuz after I kill them, it's me and you."

"Them?" Cam asked, looking confused.

"Yeah bitch!"

"What?"

"You was in on it with that stupid ho!"

"No I wasn't!" He started walking towards me. I cocked the gun and he froze. "Maria tell her the truth."

"Kai knows what happened Cam, she's too smart."

"Bitch what? Tell her the truth!"

"You were right Kai, now it's all over."

She's right, I am too smart. I aimed the gun at Cam and hit my mark to the exact point. Maria fell when the bullet hit her dead in middle of her forehead. Cam sighed.

"You ain't off the hook, drag him over here." He did as I said.

I put the gun in my pocket and walked over to the axe I saw. I picked it up along with a bucket of water. I poured it on his face, waking him up.

I snatched his pants down. Maria suffered mentally, knowing that I would get her ass but he'll suffer physically.

"No!" He said.

"Shut up!"

"Kai, just off him and lets go." Cam said.

"Nigga shut up cuz I MIGHT not be through with your ass." I said to Cam.

I raised then axe and came down with all my might. His manhood not only got cut off, it flew a few feet away and blood skeeted.

He screamed out in pain and agony.

"Naw boo, why you hollering?" he said nothing. "Why you hollering?" I hollered raising the axe again.

"It's hurts." he barely was able to say.

"Punk ass." I shot him in the head and turned to Cam. I walked right past him.

"I always win." I said and walked back down the street to my house.