Chapter 10

Cam POV

I pulled up to Kai's house and she was already standing outside. She got in and closed the door.

"Wassup?" She asked as I pulled off.

"Chilling, you ready?" I asked her.

"Yeah, where they at?"

"Jamie got 'em." She nodded.

Fifteen minutes later I turned my truck off and we got out. We walked into the abandoned building and I locked it behind me.

Jamie and two of my soldiers had the two dudes from out of town tied up with duct tape over their mouths. Kai dropped her duffel bag and walked over to them.

She bent down and ripped the tape off. One of 'em winced and the other one didn't seem phased; too bad for him, she likes that kind of shit.

"Cam you can take the other one, i'ma crack this one." She smirked at him.

She had some salt and ice. She put on gloves then pulled his pants and underwear down.

"Fuck she doing?" Jamie asked me.

"Shit nigga, you tell me."

She gripped his manhood and giggled a little.

"You ever heard of the ice and salt challenge?"

He shook his head no.

"Well let me demonstrate."

She got the salt and put it on the tip and grabbed a cube of ice. She pressed it down against the ice.

"Doesn't burn yet?" She asked. He shook his head no again.

"Aight then."

She got a lighter and put it straight to the tip. He shifted, trying to get away from it. She was burning the hell out of him.

"Which one of y'all was driving?"

"Me, why?" The same one asked with an attitude.

"Y'all tie him up please, make sure his feet aren't touching the ground."

We tied him up, hanging from a high pole. He was swinging back and forth. Kai picked up a shovel and walked towards him.

Immediately she started hitting him in the legs and knees with the shovel. The hits were so hard and he balled his fists with veins popping from his neck.

When she felt like she was done, we got him down and she got her gun out. She aimed and shot his three times. She shot him in both his knee caps and his manhood.

We got him down and she started a fire outside. When it was big and roaring, she poured gasoline all over him and pushed him in. He started screaming as he burned alive.

"Finally made him scream, that's all I wanted." She threw the gloves in and we followed her back into the building.

"Y'all have fun," she said then got my keys. "See you later Cam." She got her bag then walked out.

- 3 days later -

Kai POV

We finally got them niggas that did that shit to us. I'm so glad Cam told me when they caught them 'cause I woulda been pissed if I didn't get even.

I stepped out of the shower and dried off before putting on lotion. I put on a referee shirt, ripped black shorts, long red and black elite socks and my fire red 4s.

I'm in South Beach enjoying myself and tonight there's gonna be a huge party; for Lebron mainly but the rest of the team, too. Since it's for them, it's a sports theme instead of just dressing up.

I pulled up to the club and it was cars everywhere. I had to park a little over a block away; good thing I have on tennis shoes instead of heels. The line was long as shit, I thought about just going back to the hotel.

I turned around to walk off when somebody grabbed my arm gently.

"You trying to get in?" He asked.

"Yeah."

"You ain't gotta wait in this long line, come on."

I followed him to the front of the line and he said something to the security guards before they let us in. The club was packed with celebrities, a few hood rats managed to sneak in though.

I turned to walk off when the dude grabbed me again, "You like touching me?"

He chuckled, "I don't know your name so that's my way of getting your attention, my bad."

"You good, wassup?"

"I got you in here and out of that long ass line but you gon' just walk off?"

"I'm sorry," I giggled. "Thank you."

"You welcome, I guess."

"May I go now?"

"Yeah you can," he grabbed my hand. "If I can get a dance and maybe your number."

"My number for what?"

"I gotta make sure you get home safe."

I laughed at him, "I got me, thanks though." I walked off, disappearing into the crowd. He could've done much better than that.

I went to the bar and ordered a Long Island Iced Tea. "Here you go," the bartender winked as he slid me my drink. I shook my head and turned around in my stool to scope things out.

This isn't hitting on shit, people are just socializing. I can take my ass back to the hood; at least they have shit turnt before the shootings and fights occur.

All Me by Drake came on and I started smiling. Why not dance, I thought to myself. I finished some more of my drink then got up, heading to the middle of the club.

I let the music take control and a little of the drink did, too. I put my hands on my hips and went to work; grinding, twerking and rolling along to the beat more than the song.

Somebody came up behind me and I started dancing on them. I decided to go double time to see if the mystery man could handle it - he can! I grabbed his hands and pulled him closer to me.

When the song went off, I turned around to see who Mr. Anonymous was and didn't see anybody. Am I going crazy? Nah. I don't think. What the hell was in that drink? Shit, I gotta pee.

I walked down the hall to the bathroom and noticed all the winks, stares and whispers coming my way from men and women. I walked in and locked the stall door.

"Can you pass me some tissue, please?" Somebody asked from the next stall.

"Yeah," I tore off the tissue and passed it to her.

I wiped myself and fixed my clothes. I walked out of the stall to wash my hands then check on my hair. A brown skinned girl walked out of the stall next to the one I was in. She's pretty, a little darker than me but resembles Megan Good.

"Hey Kai," she walked up to the vanity.

"Hey. How you know me?"

"Who doesn't? I'm Taylor but you can call me Tay."

"Cool."

"You and Cam a power couple, I swear."

"Thanks," I replied, wondering why she came outta the blue with that; he isn't even here.

"Plus y'all matching, cute as shit."

"He always trying to be like me. Trust me, we didn't plan it." I went along with it, she doesn't need to know our relationship status!

We walked out of the bathroom together and walked back up the hall. When we got the to end, I went my own way; I don't know her ass!

Right when I was about to go back to the bar, somebody grabbed my waist and pulled me back to them.

"You the sexiest girl in here, I swear."

I smiled because I know that voice anywhere, "Thanks Cameron."

"What you doing down here?" He asked as I turned to face him.

"I thought this party was gon' slap, this ain't shit."

"That dance you gave me was."

"That was you? Shoulda known."

"Yeah. Where you about to go?"

"Hotel."

"Where you staying?"

"Cam as good as your stroke is, with your sexy ass, I'm not finna sleep with you."

"Is that right?" He bent down like he was whispering in my ear. He started sucking on my neck and squeezing my plump ass.

"Yeah that's right and you a bad influence on my life, you need to get off me."

He chuckled, "Have a good night then, witcho' sexy ass." He smacked me on the butt again before walking off, disappearing into the crowd.

Cam POV

This cute lil Asian girl was giving me head in the club's bathroom. She seemed quiet but Cam can bring the freak out in anybody. I could feel my climax coming so I grabbed her head, pushing and pulling it back and forth. I busted in her mouth then zipped my pants up.

"My turn?" She asked. I couldn't help but laughing.

"That's funny, you were splendid this evening. Have a nice night." I laughed again and exited the bathroom. This shit really is boring, I'm gone. I got in my Audi and pulled off, heading for my hotel.

I opened my pizza about to dig in when I realized I didn't have any ice for this hot ass drink they gave me. I got the ice bucket and headed towards the end of the hall. Its 4 AM so I shouldn't have to wait on anybody.

When I got the the ice machine, I smiled instantly. I had a clear and perfect view of that ass that was so familiar to me. I slapped it and she stood up quickly. Her irritated expression changed when she saw me.

"Wassup? Witcho' mannish ass."

"You shouldn't have your ass stuck up in the air and expect me to just stand here."

"Can't resist, huh?"

"Kai don't start that shit," I said warning her.

"What's gon' happen if I don't?"

"Man aight," I said smirking at her.

She walked off down the hall towards my room. I followed her and when I unlocked my door, I grabbed her waist and pulled her in my room. I locked the door behind me.

"Help! Help me!" She said while laughing.

I picked her up. Her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. "Girl you know you want this," I said walking towards the bed. I laid her down and started feasting on my prey.