Chapter 6

Kai POV

Cam snatched me up but I refuse to wrap my legs around him. He just won't stop but I'm happy with Carter.

"Put me down."

"I don't want to and you don't either."

"I do though, put me down."

He kissed me and I got lost. I pushed away from him, angry. He then put me down.

"What the fuck was that?" I yelled at him.

"Man I don't know."

"Well find that shit out and don't ever do it again." I got into my car and pulled off, heading home.

I feel so fucking guilty. I should've just kept my conversation with Cam short and left way back then. Shit! I don't even wanna face Carter.

Carter POV

I heard the door close downstairs. I walked down and saw Kai. I smiled and walked up to her. As soon as I got close to her I got a whiff of some cologne that I don't wear. Maybe Jai. I brushed it off.

"I cooked."

"I got you a cheesecake." she said and put it in the fridge. She washed her hands then sat down to eat with me.

"Why you so quiet?"

"Huh? I'm not quiet."

"You not saying anything."

"Sorry."

"Come on."

I grabbed her hand and started walking to the bedroom. I tried to kiss her and she pushed me away then started pacing around the room.

"You can go." I said.

"What?"

"You can leave. I ain't know I was competing with a nigga but if he got you to where you don't even wanna kiss me then he already won right?"

"You not competing with anybody else."

"Bullshit. First you come in here smelling like another nigga, I gave you the benefit of the doubt and said it was Jai's cologne but now I see it wasn't."

"Carter listen to yourself."

"Don't try to make me sound crazy. If you want Cam or anybody else then leave me the fuck alone right now."

"You can trust me."

"Where were you? Who were you with?"

"I was at the store."

"I remember asking a second question."

"Nobody really."

"Cam?" she dropped her head. "What happened?"

"He kissed me but I didn't kiss back."

"I don't want you around him no more, aight?"

"You can't tell me who to be around and who not to be around."

"What the fuck did I just say?!" I yelled at her.

"Okay Carter, okay." I knew she didn't mean it.

I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I don't have time for this shit, don't get in no relationship with me if you hung up on a nigga that did you dirty. About half an hour later I got out and started getting ready.

I put on some black, leather jeans and a black bandana shirt with leather sleeves. I put on my all black Nike foamposites, sprayed my cologne and walked downstairs to get my phone and keys.

"Where you going?"

"Wherever my car take me." I chuckled. "Don't wait up."

With that I walked out, started my car and headed to the strip before I went to the club.

Cam POV

I found the little niggas that had the nerve to rob me. They got some balls, I'll give em that but they so stupid.

"Who sent y'all?" I asked, I got no response. "Who sent y'all?" I cocked my gun.

"Boss." one of them blurted out. The other two looked at him furiously.

"Bitch you can't hold water, always telling shit."

"Who is your boss?"

"You better not say shit!" The other boy said, speaking up again.

"Shut yo ass up!" I said. "Take them outta here." I said to my two killers.

"Back to you. If you wanna leave here alive, you'll tell me."

"T. .Tony."

"Tony?"

"Yeah."

"What Tony look like?"

"I never met him."

"He your boss, you never met him though. He has like a manager to get his messages to y'all?"

"How you know?"

"Listen lil man, I won't kill you aight? But you gotta make me a promise."

"Anything."

"Stay out these streets." I said and I let him leave.

I bodied the other two and let my killers get rid of them. I went straight to Kai's house and knocked on the door. She opened up and I pushed the door, letting myself in.

"You fucking with my money?!" I yelled at her. I had her against the wall.

"What the fuck you talking about?"

"Don't act stupid!"

"Nigga when I get down that's your ass!"

"You let me be Chris, why the fuck you go make another alter ego just to do the same shit? To get back at me?"

"What?"

"Tony ring a bell?"

"No."

"Don't lie to me!"

"What you talking about?"

"You moving weight again?"

"No."

"Bullshit!"

"The Feds watch me since I got previous chargers. You know damn well I model and promote."

"Well if you hear anything, let me know."

"The way you came in here on that disrespectful shit, if I know something I most likely won't tell you."

"Man I'm sorry, I'm frustrated."

"Sounds like a personal problem."

He headed for the door and I followed him. As soon as I opened it, I saw Carter about to put his key in the lock. I froze.

"Wassup man?" He said to Cam and kept it moving to my room.

"That's my cue to leave I guess." I pushed him out and slammed the door. I walked into my room and Carter was putting his stuff into his bag.

"What you doing?"

"Getting my stuff."

"Why?"

"We need a break."

"Huh?"

"Break, you can build a gun and make coke from scratch but you don't know what that simple word means?"

"Carter, what did I do to make you want a break?"

"If you don't know, don't worry about it." he got his bag and left.