Chapter 7

Kai POV

"Kai I didn't mean to break y'all up."

"Shut your lying ass up Cam! I can't ever be happy, you always find a way to fuck it up!" I pushed his chest.

"That's how you feel Kai?" I was quiet. "Cool, I got you. I'm glad you put that out there, I'm done with it."

He walked out and slammed the door. All this shit is falling apart. I got my phone and keys then drove to Carter's.

I walked up to the front door and knocked. The door opened and revealed a girl that looks about my age.

"Hi, is Carter here?"

"Yes, who are you?" she asked with an attitude.

"His girlfriend."

"You mean ex."

"Bitch move the fuck out my way, I don't feel like fighting right now."

"It won't be a fight."

"You right." I pulled my gun from my waist and cocked it. "Like I said." then she moved.

I walked into Carter's room and saw him laying in his bed watching tv. I walked over to him.

"Babe." he said nothing. "Carter."

"What?"

"It's not what you think."

"Explain it to me then Kai."

"I've seen Cam about two times and kept it from you. I didn't do anything with him, just talked. This morning we were talking in a parking lot and he picked me up and kissed me. I pulled away and cussed him out then came straight home. I was acting funny cuz I felt bad even though I didn't do anything."

"Why didn't you tell me that? Instead of being a fucking smart ass."

"I don't like giving in to people, you know that."

"Kai you neglect the hell out of me. You gotta choose who you wanna be with."

"You Carter, I swear."

"How can I be sure?"

"I followed you here and kicked him out. If I wanted him I wouldn't be here."

"Say you done with him."

"I am done with Cameron, done."

"Aight then." he pulled me on top of him.

"Nah nigga, who the fuck is that bitch?"

"My cousin."

"But I'm the one that be bullshitting? Come on, really?"

"I'm serious." he said then she walked in.

"Nah I really am his cousin. I was playing with you, I didn't know you had a fuse like that though."

"I'm sorry, I don't play about him."

"I see. Talk to y'all later though." she got her purse and left.

Carter POV

Me and Kai were walking around the mall and joking around with each other when we saw Kierra. I pulled Kai in a different direction but it was too late.

"Kai, wait!" she said coming up to us.

"Wassup?"

"How you been?"

"Good."

"I see you've been the same with that fine ass dude on your arm."

"Bitch don't you even --"

"I was kidding." she said cutting Kai off. "But don't be rude in front of him."

"I'll be rude whenever the fuck I feel it's necessary."

"Let's just go babe." I said.

"Yeah, that's the best thing for y'all to do."

"What type of bitch you take me for? You obviously forgot who I am!"

"Maybe it's the other way around."

"I never knew you! Fake ass!"

"Come on."

I pulled her with me right when she was about to punch Kierra.

"You can't be letting these people get to you."

"Whatever."

"You have anger issues."

"No I don't."

"Come on, lets go somewhere."

"Where?"

"You'll see."

Kai POV

Carter tricked me into this fucking anger management class, I can't wait until we leave.

"So do you have a short fuse?" the woman asked me.

"No."

"That's a lie." Carter said.

"Who asked you? Exactly." I said with an attitude.

"See? She horrible." he said laughing.

"Kai I suggest you get comfortable because this is gonna be a long session." I sighed and crossed my arms.

"Shit." Carter moaned and I threw it back for him. I squeezed in, massaging him as I went up and down.

I heard gun shots sound off out of nowhere. I was about to explode and Carter was too, I could tell because he grabbed my hips and was picking his pace up.

We came at the same time when the window shattered from a bullet. I got my AK and threw on one of Carter's t-shirts. I slung the door open, I started busting without hesitation.

I heard somebody hollering then I put my gun down.

"Me and my nigga be busting more than nuts bitch!"

I closed the door, set the alarm and went back upstairs.