Chapter 13

Cam POV

Kai really pissing me off. In the club with all these niggas looking at her, plus she pregnant and drinking. Then she gon say fuck you and walk off. I'm not even with that, she childish.

"So you leaving with me right?" Gia asked me, still sitting on my lap.

"It's whatever," I replied.

"You so tense baby, I can fix that."

"Is that right?" I asked. She nodded and stood up, grabbing my hand.

I followed her out of the front entrance and saw Tiny. Her eyes got big and she took her heels off, walking towards us.

"You one disrespectful ass nigga!"

"Go on somewhere with all that extra shit Tiny," I put my arm in front her.

"I hope you catch something from her! You got a down ass bitch carrying your baby and that still ain't enough for you!" she yelled at me. I shook my head and followed Gia towards the back of the parking lot.

"You ready baby?" she asked.

"Hell yeah," I said leaning against the car.

She pulled my Trues down, along with my Polo boxers and didn't hesitate to start doing her thing. I threw my head back when she started choking on it, bobbing.

"Good job Gia," I heard a deep ass voice say. I looked up and saw a dark skinned dude with a nappy fro.

Gia stood up and wiped her mouth. Bitches like her is why I don't fuck with nobody! They caught my ass lacking.

I buttoned my pants and leaned back against the car, just looking at the dude. If this it, at least my seed gon' be straight.

"Say your prayers Cam," he said laughing. He cocked his gun then aimed it.

Blap!

Blap!

I got confused when I saw him fall to the ground. I looked up and saw Kai, gun in hand. She walked towards me, looking damn good. Kai grabbed Gia before she could run.

"Bitches like you disgust me," Kai said to her.

"Please don't shoot me Kai, I didn't know y'all were together."

"Hoe you a lie but don't even be worried about that," she paused. "And I ain't gon' shoot you." Kai pulled a razor from inside her heels and sliced Gia up. Her lifeless body fell, bleeding out.

Kai shook her head at me and walked off down the sidewalk like nothing had happened. I followed her.

"You need a ride?" I asked her.

"Nigga you fucking bogus," she said.

"What?"

"I just saved your ass but didn't even get a thank you! My feet hurt, my back hurts, I got a gun pulled on me in the bathroom, I've killed three people in twenty minutes on account of you and all I want to do is roll up but can't because you got me pregnant! Then after you disrespected me in the club by having that ho in your lap, I still wanna fall asleep in your arms."

I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist and pressed myself against her. I kissed her neck.

"Man I'm sorry Kai. I don't know how to not fuck up. I ain't never wanted to make you go through no bullshit."

"That ain't even important no more. You 'round this bitch snoozing? Almost got your ass smoked! And watch them snake ass niggas that you call friends. My child not finna come into this world without both parents, you feel me?"

"I feel you," I assured her.

"Just lay low, aight? Cool for a bit."

"I got you baby."

"Yeah," she said looking away. "Let me take my ass home, the police gotta be somewhere around by now."

"Be safe. I'm finna head home."

"Nah," she grabbed my arm. "Stay at my place tonight, I just have a funny feeling."

"Aight," I followed her to her truck. Tiny and Jamie came and got in, too.

"Yay, sleep over!" Jamie said and we started laughing.

"Nigga shut your gay ass up," Kai said laughing.

"Fuck you man," Jamie said back.

"I beat you to it," I said and Kai flicked me off.

"Kai I wonder when you gon' start showing?"

"I don't know," she said focusing on the road.

"I can't believe this shit here," Tiny said.

"What?" Kai asked.

"You pregnant by this nigga, really? With all the shit he do."

"Tiny if you could get a nigga and keep one -" I started but Kai cut me off.

"Chill out y'all, lets not start tonight."

"Really though, that ain't even called for," Jamie said along with her. I turned around and saw that we were pulling up to Kai's house.

We all got out and she stepped out of her heels, locking her truck. She went to her door and unlocked it, letting all of us in. I locked the door behind all of us. Kai went straight upstairs to change and everybody else followed suit.

I went into her kitchen and found a big sausage pizza and hot wings. I put them in the oven and turned on her big flat screen TV. She walked towards the back door and I heard her opening up the dog pin.

"Your friend 'bout to come see you Jamie," Tiny said teasing him.

"What?" he asked.

Before Tiny could answer, Killer walked into the house with Kai locking the back door behind them. Jamie panicked and jumped on top of Kai's kitchen counter.

"Nigga get down! He not gonna bother you," Kai said to him.

"Bullshit!"

All of us were dying laughing at his scary ass. Kai came and sat beside me. I pulled her onto my lap and she tried her best to get off. I grabbed her hips and let her feel me. She jumped when she felt it.

"Can I at least pop one baby out first nigga? Damn," she said laughing.

"You take me back?" I asked her.

"For the baby's sake," she said.

"As long as I got you back," I kissed her neck. She blushed then looked around.

"Do I smell something burning?" she asked. I jumped up, running to her kitchen.

She got up and followed me with Killer following her. I opened the oven and saw the pizza and hot wings looking brownish.

"You burned my damn pizza? Ain't nobody tell you to cook it!" she fussed at me.

"It ain't burnt baby, it's crispy."

"Fix me some cereal and bring it to the room then, can you do that?" she asked.

"We gon' work on that smart ass mouth," I said.

"Yeah sure," she said leaving the kitchen.

I fixed her cereal then heard the doorbell ring. I put the bowl back on the counter and grabbed my gun, heading to the front door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"APD, open the door please."

I put my gun on the table beside the coat closet then opened the door.

"Can I help y'all?"

"You are under arrest, anything you say can and will be held against you in the court of law -"

"Man hell nah, Kai!" Tiny called to her.

They led me outside and to the squad car. What the fuck did I even do this time? Damn!

** I know this chapter's short but it's just a filler chapter, action's coming!