Chapter 5

Omg :O
100 reads, Yayayay!!
Nothing to be very happy about, yes, but this is my first try at writing and I don't know, I'm naturally excited :D..!!

Thanks a million! :**
Now without further ado, here's the chapter x)
__________________________________________________
A lean guy with red hair spiked up stood at the end of my bed. The light was faint but I could see silhouettes of piercings on his ears.

He grinned,"Surprise, Sophie."

I screamed. I screamed so much, I didn't even know I had that much air inside of me. It was louder than any siren and I half-expected the glass to break and the intruder to burst.

He covered his ears and shouted,"Damn, shut up!!! No one can hear you!!" I stopped all of a sudden, as if tired of the outburst. He chuckled,"No one can hear you." He came a bit forward and pushed me, holding me against my bed.

"Let. Me. Go.", I shouted in between my gasps and trying to writhe free off his control.

"I've watched you sleep for so many years.", he said as his grip tightened. I could feel my wrists redden. I fought back and kicked everywhere,"What's your problem, freak!!!"

He kept chuckling,"Oh, you think you're so strong. Well no, you have no power. You have no power, Azlyn, to defeat me." I stopped struggling, "Azlyn? What are you talking about? I'm Sophie..!!!"

He still didn't loosen his grip,"It's amusing to see how naive you are. Now don't move. You have no idea how long I have been waiting to do this."

I stared into his face, knowing there's nothing I can do. His eyes were red and they seemed to gleam through the hair now all over his face. Even though he was so slim, he had enough strength to hold me down. His teeth were perfectly lined as he gave me an evil smile.

I thought that was it. Strangely, he cupped his hands in front of my face. He murmured in some language I didn't recognise. Suddenly I felt a pull starting near my stomach. It didn't look like he was pulling, his eyes were closed and in full concentration. It was followed by a burning sensation all across my body and I started to scream. I felt my heart beating wildly and my sight started becoming hazy. My body felt so weak that I closed my eyes as if to save energy. I felt something being pulled out of me.

It was something which couldn't be described, but it was definitely some form of matter. For one second, I thought maybe he was a dementor. Hmm, so this is how I'm going to die, I mused. I was at peace inspite of the excruciating pain which swallowed me.

All of a sudden, I was back. I was coming back to my senses, my pain was fading away. I opened my eyes with a gasp, as if it was a nightmare. I was kind of hoping it was. I couldn't feel the weight that was on me anymore.

"Leave her alone!", a familiar voice shouted,"It's not time!"

I looked around in horror. The lean guy with the red eyes was on the floor, wiping off blood from his bruised lips,"I was almost done. I almost got her Umanoya."

There was another guy in the room. He had turned his back to me, obviously involved with his questioning,"If I hadn't pushed you,Morpheus,she would've died. She's not ready."

I didn't say a word the whole time, even though there were two random guys in my room I don't know from where they've been popping up. It's not like I didn't want to say anything, I just couldn't. I didn't have any strength to open my mouth. I continued listening to them in a daze.

The guy, apparently Morpheus slowly got up,"Oh, so you know better? You're nothing but a big, giant pain in the --" He was cut short when the other guy landed another blow to his stomach. "Stay. Away. From. Her.", he spoke in a threatening tone. Morpheus got a hold of himself and whispered,"I will never forget this." And disappeared into thin air.

My supposed saviour now turned back. I still couldn't see his face clearly, even though his voice was so familiar. I watched as he walked towards me and placed his index finger on my forehead,"Farewell, Sophie."

Everything faded to black.
_________________________________________________
Author's Note :

Yush, it's quite a short chapter. Well, it's very important and I think this is the proper place to end it.

Hope you guys had fun reading it as much as I had writing it. X)

VOTE | COMMENT | FAN

Silent readers, become violent no? Haha, I mean please do comment and vote.
These little things encourage authors a lot. :)
I'll be dedicating chapters too. :*

And, I'm taking reading requests for a week, well, thanks to my complete boredom. So comment them right here, any good books you know or maybe something that you're writing now. ^~^

Cheers! xoxo

Affi ❤️