Chapter 15

Dedicated to rilaks. Thanks for your encouraging vote! :)

_____________________________________
He went to a corner, smirking. I'm going to admit, I've never noticed this, but Keith is actually kind of hot. Okay, pretty hot. His perfectly lined abs and toned muscles flexed as he bent down and picked up a pillow.

Wait, what?

Slam.

Before I knew it, this little asshole had struck me with the pillow and my world had officially become white. Am I in heaven? Dumbledore?

"How dare you-" I squealed as he threw another one at me but this time my reflexes took the better of me as I caught it.

"You asked for it."

"Think fast!" I shrieked as I threw three pillows at one go, each hitting him perfectly.

Slam. Slam. Slam.

Bull's eye.

"Oh you wait." He recovered from the awesome shut down and chased me all around the room. I got lost in peals of laughter as I maneuvered my humble abode, jumping above books lying on the floor, pushing my table to block his way and finally I jumped onto the bed.

He watched me like a hawk and before I knew it, he'd cornered me. He suddenly pulled my legs and I fell on the bed, we both bouncing and still giggling like crazy. By now, he was half on top of me and I could do nothing but just stare into his black eyes. He was achingly closer and I could feel my breath hitch. I couldn't help but take in his features, his chiselled jaw and oh those lips.

Gulp.

What am I thinking about?! Get a grip!

"Uh, I would've rented porn instead if you wanted me to. I don't need a live show."

We both snapped our heads to the owner of the voice, Cathy, who was standing at the door, two sodas in one hand and a brown paper bag in the other. She stood there, just gawking at our, well, compromising position.

I immediately pushed him off me and I got up, straightening myself. "It's not what it looks like." She bawled her eyes,"Isn't that what they say in EVERY movie." And she starts sniggering till infinity.

I rolled my eyes, a thing I've been doing so frequently that I think I'm going to get eye-biceps, and stated,"Keith here is gonna be joining us today. According to him, we're gonna watch some sappy romantic movie and cry like babies."

"Pssshh!", Cathy waved her palm,"Bruh, that's all bullcrap. We're gonna effing watch Deadpool!" She squeals in delight as she inserts the DVD from the brown bag into the player. I hadn't realised that Keith had already put on his white shirt and I let them arrange the stuff while I went to change from my fluffy pyjamas.

We watched the entire movie, with Cathy occasionally screaming and Keith tugging at my hair. I was squeezed in the between and if I tried to even move and kick Keith's shoes, Cathy would glare me down. Urgh, I made a huge mistake inviting this boy. There were those dirty jokes in the movie I pretended to not get and Keith being the gentleman he was didn't bother to and his eyes twinkled as he cackled away.

"I'll see ya tomorrow!" Was the last thing I said to both of them and I was mostly thankful that I got them out of my hair. Sigh. I looked sideways and found Ophelia in her garden, reading a book. Hey, I needed to talk to her anyways.