Epilogue: When The Fear Is Real

Note: hello! Thank you so much for the all out support and that you have reached the second book of my assassination classroom fanfic, I suggest everyone to read the first book, which is Kill The Teach because this story won't make any sense to you unless you read book one ^^; thank you, enjoy!

B O O K - II

"Don't let Koro Sensei ruin our momentum, got it?"

That was our, the E Class, mission for tomorrow's date. The plan was decided, there will be no turning back now. All of us were gathered in a secret room that Kayano Kaede have found three weeks ago after the demonstration test.

Everyone started to look up to me, even Teresaka Ryoma. It's quite funny, you know.
But they look up to me not as a leader or somone so supreme. When I'm here, they have an advantage.

"And that's it. Just like what Nagisa had planned; Kou-chan will do the attack while Karma-kun and the others distract him. Wait patiently until Kou-chan give the signal."
Isogai Yuma briefly explained the strategy and the plan. But there was something missing, and I think I'm not the only one who noticed it.

"Hold up. Koro Sensei regenerates every ten seconds or less, right?" I pointed out the missing problem and waited for their response.

Nagisa Shiota respond with a nod.

"And Nagisa, Koro Sensei's Mach 20 is clearly not unstable when he's out of cool or even when he panic. When he loses it-"

"It'll be our advantage!" Maehara Hiroto seems to catch up my point.

Everyone gasped. "I see! But then the current plan..."
Sugino might be catching up the problem that I'm about to add next.

"Yes. As a matter of fact, our current plan will eventually fail if we stick on to it. But don't worry, I happen to come up with some back up plan in case this fails. I need some strings though."

"I'll contribute." Nakamura raises her hand with a cheeky grin.

I nodded. The E Class showed no doubt within their smirks and grins. "So that settles then, mission starts at 8 o'clock in the morning, let's hope for the best.."

We dispersed out of the room and part ways as we go home. On my way home, I could sense someone following me. But I shrug that feeling off and later on, it disappeared.

'Weird. . . I just felt someone's presence but it could've just been my imagination.'

( Morning: 6:32 a.m. )

I woke up early to prepare the attempts. It's been a week since I've transfered here at Kunugigaoka, and I happen to have a great time assassinating together with the crazy 3-E students.