Chapter 23: Karma's Joking, right?

Volume 2

Character sheet : Arisu Johannes

- Arisu, also known as Alice Johannes, is a fourteen(14) year old rich girl who have love interest towards Araki Koutaru, which she presume she's a HE

- her background story was special. Her father who work as a chief-in-charge of Hajime Yuushio's father under his command.

- however, Arisu not only has love interest towards the protagonist, but she is a total Yandere at some point in the story.

- but for some reason, she suffer from weak-hearing. . . (Note: Look forward to this one.)

~ ~ ~ ~ = = = = = ~ ~ ~ ~

Arisu's pov

I swear, I'll find Araki-kun and make him mine! I'm not going to end being rejected just like that! I have been walking around the crowd and ask questions whether they've seen Araki-kun and his friends. I even asked the staffs, but none have seen them. God, I'm so gonna lock him up in my room if I ever see him.

"So that girl(guy) over there is Araki's girl(boy)friend?"

'Araki-kun's girlfriend is here, too?!'

Here is my chance that I deserve him most!

I look to where a certain brunette and blonde are standing, altogether with additional people like my age. Then I saw a familiar white-haired entered the door along with a red-head.

I am sure that when there's some fuzz, there's a buzz. On top of that, I think I saw a white-haired coming inside the bar once again.

I began running towards that direction, "Hajime-kuuuun!~ Riko-saaaaan!~"

3rd person pov

Arisu ran, surprisingly she was a slow runner. Araki and the rest of the gang thought who it was until Hajime look to see who it is. "Oh crap! It's that snake woman!" he cursed.

Araki knew who he's talking about, hurridly as she tie her hair in a messy side-ponytail and Riko suggested to too off her black sleeve to look more of a butler. "Act natural, everyone! That woman over there is a Medusa who tried raping the cow!" Riko joked in a serious tone.

Nonetheless, they sweatdropped.

But before the end of the world came, a miracle saved them all. With a blink of an eye, Koro Sensei appeared before them with a grin.

"Aho-sensei! You came!" Araki chimed happily. "Yes. It seems that there is a problem here, so mind if I handle this one out?" he asks while putting on a dsguise.

A mustache and an old man's hair. He turned his color into pale peach as he confronts Arisu with a grin. Thankfully she appeared right on time infront of the sensei.
"Etto. . . Do you need anything from my grandchildren, little one?" Koro Sensei asks her.

Arisu stop her tracks and has a surprised expression on her face. "A-Araki.. Koutaru-kun.. i-is he here?"

Koro Sensei nods and magically appeared Araki. "Eh?" she found herself dumbfounded. Arisu chimed, "How do you do, Araki-kun? Mind if I borrow him for a while, Jii-san?" the chestnut haired female hold onto Araki's arm with a smile on her face, pleading for approval. Koro Sensei thought for a moment.

'It's good that even she doesn't recognize Koutaru-kun as a girl but a boy

'It's good that even she doesn't recognize Koutaru-kun as a girl but a boy. Demo, in this situation, someone has to back-up Koutaru-kun if she plans on something mischievous on her.'
"Alright," Koro Sensei approved. Arisu cheered as she embrace Araki who seem to be taken aback and decides to strangle her sensei to death if she could. She let out a sigh.

"But bring Karma, just in case you two need someone to talk to about relationships." Then he pushed Karma infront of the white haired female. In anticipation, they both blushed for a short minute. Karma knew that instant, that Arisu will try to do something.

But it seems that the chestnut female doesn't approve on his decision. "But Jii-san, I'll return Araki-kun back after I talk to him."

So much for being a maiden, it all ended having Karma on their company.

* * *

"So, Arisu, when did you met Araki? Despite his stubbornness, why did you say that you liked him?" Karma asked the third question and ever since they left Koro Sensei and the others, he's been making Araki feel embarrass every time she would recall the moments she experienced with her.

"Karma.. stop asking the poor girl dumb questions." she said, completely annoyed as she looks at the redhead beside her.

"But I want to know how and when did Johannes-san got an interest towards you.. Was it because of your looks? Nah, I doubt that." She wasn't sure whether he's making fun of this situation or just covering up his jealous side.

You got that damn right.

Then again, she shrug off that thought and took a sip at her juice. Arisu laughs, "I doubt that, too, actually. But no, I am not the type who choose appearance than attitude. I accept Araki-kun even if he's a half-vampire or a monster. Because the moment I saw him, I knew that instant that he's not an ordinary boy."

Maybe being in company with Karma wasn't a bad idea. He helped Araki to understand how Arisu really felt. With what she said, it made Araki realize something big.

She closes her eyes, let out a sigh and opens them. "Arisu, there's something you need to know-"

"Your girlfriend is here, right, Araki-kun?" Arisu looked around with a smile on her face, in search for the imaginary girlfriend. "Karma-kun, do you know where Araki-kun's girlfriend had gone to?"

The red head looked at Araki first.

Araki shook her head, then Karma spoke at ease. "Oh, her? She only came to visit Araki to tell him that she needed some space between them."

"WHAT?!"

"Yeah-wait what!?"

Both of them were taken aback. Surprised.

"Y-You mean... th-they're not d-d-dating anymore?!" The eyes of the chestnut glimmered in expectations and that Karma nodded.

"Araki Koutaru is officially single."

~ ~ ~ ~ = = = = ~ ~ ~ ~

So I decided to post this since I'm utterly bored,
and maybe get some votes on this one.

I'll edit the other chapters soon and update chapters!

08//16//16

edited 3rd Feb 2k17