Chapter 5 & 6: Test Subject Araki ; When Life Gives You Lemons

As the day end fast, the class has already ended and students were already planning to go home. Since the exams are getting nearer, the End Class showed positivism as they bid their octopus sensei goodbye while others decided to stay behind.

Meanwhile, at the secret laboratory...

"Hey! Get me out of here! I need to head back now! My friends are waiting! My father is waiting!" Araki was once again locked inside the glass cellar.

The moment they knew the reaction was in control, and to make sure not to harm 'innocent' people inside their lab, the scientist decided to inject something more unbearable for it to stay as it is for the time being.

"Do you think this will affect her heart?" Asked a worried assistant of the scientist.

"It won't. It has already spread throughout her body, except for the fragile one. And that is her heart. Now go and let her have it. I want to end this as soon as possible and for it to be a success."

"Y-Yes, sir."

He prepared the artilleries for the next thing to do.
Right back at Araki, she's been banging the glass cellar as the glass slowly made a small crack.

It budge! Alright! I'm gonna get out of here if it's the last thing I do!

She kept on hitting the glass until...

*CRASH!*

Meanwhile at the E Class..

"Hey- did you guys just heard that?" Isogai stopped cleaning the fallen leaves and looked unknowingly at the forest. Today, the End Class were having their P.E. but then they saw the field in a complete mess.

They were said to clean it 'till the day ends, but it looks like there's a change of plans.

"Hm? Hear what, Yuma-kun?" Okuda, who was taking out the trash with Karma stopped also as Isogai once again heard it.

Karma narrowed his look at the forest, too.

Then there was another ground-shaking vibration, but it was frail.

They got alarmed.

"That! It's coming from there!" Hurriedly, Isogai ran towards the forest, leaving the others in curiosity.

What could that be? Was it the crash that Araki inflicted, or was it something else?

As Isogai ran, Koro Sensei appeared before him..
it made Isogai fall backwards as he slowly stood up and look straight at his sensei.

"Nryuhuhu~ Isogai-kun, what was it that you heard in there? I'm sure that it is just another beaver clogging the river."

"I doubt that, sensei. But I don't know exactly. However,
I heard a voice... calling for help.
Please believe me, sensei"

"And why does this 'voice' wanted you to go there?"

It took a moment for the whole E Class to stop on what they are doing and listen to the octopus and the president's conversation.

"Because that voice..."

Karma steps in.

"..sounded like Araki's."