Chapter 18: The Confused Assassin

Will I ever be good enough for them?

The E Class...

... and to kill Koro Sensei?

Will.. Will they treat me just how they usually do?

"Araki, it's time." Riko knocked on the door as it opened.

"Mm-mm. Let's go." I stood up from the floor after preparing the things we needed.

It really is happening.

Will they still accept me?

"Good. I'll call Hajime to pick us up."

"Yeah, do that." Sigh. Well... I just want to end this conflict as soon as possible.

As Riko and I head outside, there goes Hajime along with three bicycles. Well that was fast.

I was approached by the brunette, "Dad wakes up at 3 in the morning, we only have an hour to find that guy." he stated while handing over the black suits I asked him to bring for the three of us.

I took it then stare at it for a while.

Will I ever see that idiotic Karma again?

"This is stupid."

The two looked at me with a sweatdrop.

"You're the one to talk."

I tied my hair in a bun.
"I know, right?"

In Nagisa's PoV...

*buzz*

I open one eye to look for my phone near the night stand. The light blinded me and made me entirely woke up from my drowsiness. Once I check who the sender was, my eyes widen.

To: Shiota Nagisa-kun
Subject: ---

Good evening, Nagisa-kun. Sorry for ditching you guys for the last entire week. But I wanted to know if you've already succeeded assassinating Koro Sensei. And sorry for texting you at this hour.

From: Kou-chan, Araki

Received at 01:04 A.M.

"Kou-chan?" I slid off the blankets as I got out of bed and turned on the lights.

I'm glad that's she's doing alright! I thought something bad have happened to her.

I quickly replied back.

To: Kou-chan, Araki
Subject: ---

Good evening, too, Araki-chan. I'm glad you're doing fine. We still haven't assassinate Koro Sensei...

. . . Sent at 01:05 AM

"We don't even know if we're still going to kill him after your mother had told us everything." My hands began to shake when I was holding my phone. My eyes began to blur.

Maybe because of the drowsiness? Or was it because I was about to cry...?

Araki, what's gotten into you?

* * *

Edited:

2nd Feb 2k17