Finale - Part V

Song for the day: Hello Shooting Star
(Piano Version By Animenz)

° ° ° ° ° °

11:02 PM
Location: Old 3-E Class School Building

|| Karma's POV ||

' I'll be waiting for you at eleven sharp tonight. ' That's what Hajime last told me... Ugh, seriously. I had to sacrifice myself sleeping just to do such nonsense. But even if I did, nothing's gonna change.

I have to kill her.

As I walk aimlessly at this mountain, certain movements coming from a suspicious bush caught my attention and stop walking. I look over to where it was..
Two glowing orbs appeared.

It took a moment for me to realize what is was until it came out of the bush and started attacking. I evaded the first attack but it left a bloody scratch on my shoulder.
It's fast, but something's not right.

Before I start to ran away from the situation, a flash of white appeared. "What the--"

"Look out!"

I got pushed down on the ground and started rolling down the hill with something heavy on top of me. Until we reach the place where the 3-E's pool was, the back of my head hit a tree as I-- along with the heavy load --stopped rolling down. I rub the nape of my back that it stings. "The hell..?"

Someone groaned.

The moment my vision was cleared,
white linings started to reflect the moon. Its whiteness was all-too familiar. I groaned back. "Are you stupid or just plain stupid for doing that." I taunted, a bit irritated too.

"Hey! You should be thanking me for saving your crappy ass that was about to be hit by an arrow! Sheesh!"

Araki shrugs off the dirt and tree chunks that was left pasted on her clothes. It was a white summer dress but she was wearing a silk-like jacket, not so bothered by the cold. I stood up, doing the same process as she did to her clothes. Then face her.
"What are you doing here?" I ask.

She rose a brow and an expression saying, 'are you serious'. "I'm waiting for everyone, and I mean the former 3-E Class' students. You're included," she says. "And same goes for you."

I pointed at my chest. "Me? Your darling had told be to come here early."
Araki looked confused. "Hajime actually... told you everything?" Then her eyes widen as I nodded.

She's not going to tell the others about this sooner. So might as well tell them myself. I quickly shifted my gaze by the poolside.

11:35 PM
Location: Hillside of 3-E; Restricted Area

"You know," Araki stayed silent while I spoke. "It doesn't really bother me if I'd do the killing. I'm very much confident about it. Besides,"
I started walking back to the main route. "You wouldn't want to add the burden now, do you? Everyone might seem to be doing fine, but they're not. Especially that Nagisa.. He's the one affected most."