Chapter 20: The Plan Will Avail

Chapter 20: "The Plan Will Avail"

"Ouch! Hey! That's my-Stop!"

"Ack! Quit that! Stop it!"

"I'm so sorry! I beg your pardon! I apologize!"

The three teens; Riko, Hajime and the boy-version Araki ((At the media)) entered an all-male mansion filled with luxurious people who makes unlicenced drugs such as the ones that they gave to Araki.

But as they enter, it was a place filled with rich families. A father, a mother, and children.

"Ouch!" Yelped Riko once more when someone suddenly stomp on his foot. There was a grand party going on and they did not expect it. "This is not how I imagined it would be." The blonde murmured under his breath. His gaze went to the boy-Araki.

"Hey, you said it was just an all-male mansion!"

She grunted when someone bumped her and made her fall on her bottom. "Tsk! Don't blame it on me! It was Hajime, you idiot!" She whisper-yell at Riko and hit his head.

"Ow!"

Hajime, who was struggling-not-his way out of the crazy crowd. The loud music wasn't helping. And for those who wore heels, such as women, it added the teens problem. It made the white-head shot up from her bottom. She couldn't take it anymore.

"LET US PASS, DAMMIT!"

. . . She yelled infront of the crowd.

But it wasn't enough. Because of the loud, LOUD music, no one heard her... "Good job embarrassing yourself, Koutaru." Riko muttered under his breath. And Hajime only sighs in frustration.

While Araki sunk her head low. "Eat me now, please." With a dark worm-like effects that resembles depression, she sulks.

"Excuse me, are you people lost?"

They immediately shot their heads up when a beautiful young lady; chestnut-brown hair, hourglass figure, and B-sized cup, she was a Goddess.

Her brown eyes landed on Araki. Seeing him looking so handsome made the maiden blush. "Oh my. What a handsome young lad you are."

'E-English!?' Riko thought. But thanks to Irina's lessons, Araki manage to understand what the maiden was saying. He scratches the back of his head.

"Thank you for your kind complement. But we are not lost. We wanted to go and seat to rest." He responded, pulling Hajime and Riko's arms. He smiled.

The maiden giggled. Indeed, that she thought Araki was a boy, it helped them since she's and English-maniac. "Of course! My name is Alice Johannes. And you are?"

Not knowing what he should say, he laughed nervously as they follow the maiden out of the crowd. Riko and Hajime let out a sigh at the same time as they follow from behind.

"Erm.. It's, uh... A-Araki."

The maiden successfully led them in a nearby table where only a few people hang out. The maiden called for an order, "I would like four Tanken Wine with no alcohol, please."

She just spoke Japanese.

"E-Eh!? You can speak Japanese?!" The three of them exclaimed, surprised. Their reaction satisfied Alice. "It's quite fun to mess with strangers," she laughs. "Araki-kun, may I know your friends' name?"

Araki began pointing at Riko and Hajime. "This is Riko," the blonde waved. "and this is Hajime." the brunette smiles.

This was the perfect chance to go and look for Shiro. So when Araki realises it, she nudges Hajime. Just then, when Hajime turn his look at the nudging white-head, he immediately stood up.

"Uh, Johannes-san,"

"Arisu is fine by me." Alice waves her palm with a warm smile. The brunette bows.

"Riko and I are being called by our parents outside. We'll let you two talk for a bit while we're gone. Araki, don't do anything to a pretty maiden, understood?" The brunette jokingly stated as he and Riko leaves and disappear from the crowd.

'I hope for the best, not for the worst.' Araki sweatdrops.

"Ne~"

When Araki returns her attention back to Arisu, she found her leaning forward to her face. He couldn't help but to lean his back on the couch.

Arisu's face was an inch away from Araki's flustered face. "You're really cute, Araki-kun."

'What the?! This is a misunderstanding!!! I'm a girl, not a boy!' Araki could only avert her eyes away from Arisu's as she gulps. "U-Uh... L-Like I said, th-thank-"

"I like you."