Chapter 21: Arisu Confesses Her Love

"I like you."

It was like in the movies. Arisu slowly place her hand on shivering Araki's cheeks as she caresses it. But that's not it, they ignored the fact that the loud music keep them pre-occupied.
Araki could only gulp and sweat whenever Arisu takes action towards her.

She looked into Arisu's brown eyes; L-Lust?! Araki averted her gaze.

She gulped once more as she attempt to push away Arisu.

"A-Arisu-san, I need to g-go and meet with Riko and Hajime now. So, uh..."

After saying that, Arisu felt hurt. Her brown eyes formed a teary crystal, as she says. "Araki-kun, don't you like me?"

"Wh-What?" she stutters, widen eyes. Her transformation as a boy captured a pure female's heart in an instant!

With this, she- Araki -could only have one option.

Reject her.

But before all of that, she still needs to respond to her as if surprised.

"I'm flattered to know that you have such attraction towards me, Arisu-san. But I cannot return them." Araki bluntly stated, pushing Arisu's shoulder as she stood up from her seat.

As she stood, "Also, I'm already with the one I loved most." she added before leaving the table.

She left Arisu, dumbfounded. Not knowing what or how to respond after that straight-forward rejection.

"Rejected?" the maiden asks herself.

Surprisingly, she bit her lower lip. Her innocent smile turned into a unsatisfied frown as her brown orbs travel along wherever Araki was headed.

She crosses her arms, "Tsk. So you wanna play it hard to get, huh? Well that's fine by me, Araki-kun.~"

[Araki's Point of View]

Shiveeeeeeeer...

W-Was it just me or did I felt a chill down to my spine? It's creeping me out.

When I finally got out of that 'embarassing' situation, I found Riko and Hajime talking with a stranger. I waved at them both, running as I pant.

I literally ran away from that snake woman. Eesh. Can't you tell that I'm actually a girl and not by any chance a boy?

When I got to them, unexpected turn of events happen. There-infront of me-the one and only-

"Koro Sensei?!" I exclaimed high, that the background behind me shattered into pieces as thunder and lightning struck and crashes down before me.

Here he is, disguising as a man who went out on a vacation. He immediately turn his round head around and raise a tentacle. "Yo! How do you do, Koutaru-kun? It's been a while, ne?"

No, this is... This is not part of the plan! No! No! No! If Shiro finds Koro Sensei here- Ack! What the heck!

I didn't have time to talk. I didn't have any more time to think. Because when the lights suddenly got turned off, I was pulled into somewhere where I think was the opposite from where we stand.

Not knowing or had any idea who took me, I immediately used my instincts.

When the person's grip at the back of my collar loosen, I did a low-kick, and it was a successful attempt. 'It's balance was flail, so I'm guessing it's a female.'

The female (kidnapper) who took me fell on the ground as she land on her back.

I heard her grunted as I stood back up. "State your name this instant!" I demanded.