Chapter 29: Kayano In Trouble

Note: Use your imagination, I mean literally, on this one.

~ ~ ~ ~ = = = = ~ ~ ~ ~

|kayano|

I stared eye wide at Araki-chan as her sudden change of personality became so murder-like. Her eyes were so full of bloodlust like I was when trying to kill Koro Sensei. The world felt like it stopped for me to adjust my surroundings.

Shiro and his men were out cold..
Shiro himself escaped..
Araki-chan is not herself anymore..

"Ka~ya~no-chan~"

Out of the blue, all I could remember was that the ground was cracked, the scenery was terrible and I was being carried away by Teresaka.

Teresaka saved me.

"Idiot! You were almost killed! You're lucky that I was on time, sheesh!" Teresaka had me on his shoulders while running towards the opposite direction. I hissed.

"Araki-chaaaaan!" I yelled. "Please stop it! E-Everyone doesn't like to see you killing people! Especially me!"

Memories of Araki-chan and I flashed before me, like a jump scene.

There she was, all happily and always had that smile on her face. Even that moment when I first envy her.

She was worried. I made her worry because of my sudden change of attitude.

Our first assault as a team..

"And I'm so sorry that I lied.."
I could feel Teresaka's gaze from behind me, even when I'm looking from the opposite of his line of sight. He sighs. "Say whatever 'ya need to say, just don't make her chase us."

"B-But she's already doing it.." I sob.

Araki-chan was running full-speed towards us, so Teresaka got alarmed and started sprinting with long distances. "EHHH!? WHY DIDN'T YOU TOLD ME SOONER, YOU IDIOT!"

He runs while I keep on bouncing up and down on his shoulders that I got dizzy and bubbles started to come out of my mouth. "I-I'm going to vomit, Teresaka.."

"Hold it in, will 'ya?! We're being chased by a mad woman over here, can't you tell?!"

"T-Teresaka.. I-I can't hold it.. A-Any longer," I covered my mouth to prevent myself from vomiting.

|To where Karma and Nagisa|

*click*

The two of them stopped their business getting the chains out when the door clicks and as light enters the dark room, they were greeted by familiar people.

"Koro Sensei!" Nagisa chimes with glittering eyes as he thought it was their end. Muramatsu and Taisei helped them getting the chains off by an acid container that they found. (IDK)

"Karma's messed up. So what happened and why'd you let them take Araki?" Isogai assist Karma as he helps him to stand up for his legs were numb. Although as he though Karma would response, he didn't. "Karma, you okay? Did something happened?"

Riko's breathing got heavy, and so as Hajime, that they knew that instant something has happened between the two of them. They expect nothing from Karma whether he answers or not and as Riko announce that he and Hajime will wait for Teresaka and Kayano's return.

Outside where they are, Riko took a few steps away from the door they entered and hit his fist on the wall.

|hajime|

Watching Riko as he repeatedly hit the wall with his bloody fist felt like as if he knew what I was feeling. Riko was the type who's full of reckless ideas, such as Araki. And she made one.

But I can't just stand here while watching my friend beat himself because of Karma. "Riko, that's too much—"

"Shut the hell up, Hajime!"

My mouth instantly shuts when his raised and angered voice rang through my ears. But there wasn't that shut up or else kind of tone. It was more of a..

"Just.. shut up.." --Sob.

"Riko, you're not crying, are you?" Stupid me. Of course he is. He's sobbing, stupid.

Riko fell on his knees as he still keeps on hitting the wall weakly. I approached him as I lay a hand on his shoulder, putting a small amount of force for him to turn around and face me with his scrawny eyes. I smiled, "Like I always say,"

"you look horrible when you cry."

And to the point where I lift him up from his depression, we were attacked by an embrace from our backs.

The End Class.

I gagged when all fell on the ground. Koro Sensei had a tint of green stripes on his round face. Riko and I looked inwardly at each other.

But a sudden out burst of Teresaka's image flash before us as he was being chased by Araki. It happened so fast that we weren't able to blink an eye. Although Koro Sensei used his superhuman speed and said that he'll follow them.

Then Karma went up to us with his head down. "I'm sorry that Ara's been... If only I wasn't weak, I'd probably saved her that instant."

I know nothing from what he's trying to say but at least I forgive him. I shook my head as I stand up. "Mm-mm. It's not yours to blame, Akabane. You're not weak, they're just strong."

"Hajime, that's not the proper way to say it." Riko corrected. I mentally facepalmed myself. I'm an idiot.

Then, Isogai suggested that we split up in order to find them quickly. And seems that Karma still haven't spilled the beans why Araki was taken away.

But that's worth to wait, because right now, we're gonna be in a whole new world.

|kayano|

As we were being chased, Teresaka had stopped his tracks. "Why'd you stop?! She's right behind our tail-- I mean, your tail!"

"Well we got other matters to take care of!" When I got placed down, I immediately turn around and meet Shiro face-to-face again. Araki had just arrived as she stops from running. Her tentacles were still in mid air as it rattles like a snake,
her red eyes in search for us. When she did, she instantly grins.

"Let me.."

".. Kill him.."

___________

Note:
I'm out of ideas for the next chapter.

- mikey

edited 3rd feb 2k17