Chapter 22: Reunited

"Do you have any business concerning Karma-kun?" Nakamura took a step forward. She looked as if she was looking for a challenge. The snowflake haired shook his head reluctantly, "Mm-mm. I only wish for a reason." He said, walking forward to Karma.

And thus, he took the opportunity to land a dagger near the snow flake's neck. That in which case, he failed to do so. "My, my. Aren't you an assassin to hire? Don't tell me you all have been trying to improve all of your skills," with a blink of an eye, the snowflake haired was already an inch away to Karma's shocked face. His eyes red as blood and almost a ruby to describe it.

The dagger that stopped near the snow flake's neck backfired at the redhead. "How thoughtful of you to do such thing for me." A swift movement happened to the two when Karma got himself pinned to the ground with the dagger onto his neck by the snowflake haired who is on top of him, sitting on Karma's back and held both of his hands tightly.

(Wh-What does he mean by 'thoughtful of us to do such thing for HIM'?) "What are you trying to imply?" Sugino asks put of the blue, figuring that it might add the missing puzzles for his identity.

Then one of the two acquaintance of the snowflake-haired spoke, it was the blonde one. "Stop messing around, Bakaraki."

"Eh~ But I'm still spending time with Aka~!"

"I think you need to reveal your identity, it seems like they still haven't figured it out yet." The brunette rubbed his back head, sweatdropping.

Karma let out a small sigh.

"ARAKI!?" The E Class chimed altogether, gaining a few gawked expression.
She bursted out snickering, "Y-You're really... Araki?"

"Oh, you don't believe me? How 'bout I do this," Araki let her hair down, ruining the neat transformation go to waste. . . for now.

"Ah! My master piece!" Riko sulks. While Hajime was trying to comfort the blonde, Araki grinned at them as Teresaka hits her suddenly on the head. "I-Itta- What was that for, baka!?"

"You're the baka. We thought you were already dead or worst!" The sudden anticipation made the gang chuckle. For almost like years, Karma was able to see her again.

"Gee, I'm not a weakling. So, why are you all doing here?"

"We followed Koro Sensei." Okuda answers, pushing her glasses. "Wh-What about you, Araki-chan?" she asks.

The party was still ongoing, it's like it wasn't going to stop any minute now. Her gaze landed on the inside of the mansion. "Just sight seeing," she bluntly answers the question as she shrugs off. "Have you guys met my former classmates?"

They shook their heads at her response. Araki motioned the two; Hajime and Riko to join them. As they approach Araki, she pointed to her right, "This is Riko. He's super nice and is single :P"
Earning a playful punch on her arm from Riko, he bows as he rolls his eyes at Araki. "Yo." Then she pointed at her left, "Hajime Yuushio, at your service." But sadly, she got beat up first by Hajime himself, bowing with a smile.

Now that that's done, Karma approached Araki as he embraces her from out of nowhere. "Idiot. . . I missed you like crazy."

Taken back by his sudden actions, Araki stiffened and found herself frozen into place. His warm breathing touching her nape made her shiver. "U-Uh..."

The others; "We'll take our leave!" As they pulled Hajime and Riko along, inside. They left the two all alone, still standing and staying in that state for who knows how long.
"Can you not hug back?" he remarked. "O-Oh. . ." As she did so, he finally let go and smirking at Araki. She questionably rose a brow asking a big 'WHAT'.

"I never really did thought that you and I were having a glaring contest a while ago." Karma said and a shrug of reply from Araki.

"You guys are following and currently looking for Koro Sensei, right?" He nods at her question.

"He's inside," an image of Koro Sensei being served by a Tanken Wine suddenly popped in Araki's mind. She sweatdrops at the thought. "but I think he's having a great time here."

Karma did not reply, he stared at the night sky with his hands on his pockets as Araki stared at his face. A visible grin formed on her lips. (I can't believe he is still here with the others, this feeling is so nostalgic!)

Karma noticed that she's grinning at him the moment he turn his attention back at Araki, he smirked at her acts. "What? You want something from me?" In a mocking-tone as he leans forward at her face.

But Araki didn't move, in fact, she was still grinning from ear to ear. She played along, leaning forward also. "Apparently, I do," she begins to lean closer-and closer. . .

Karma didn't expect that she'd play along with his jokes, but since his face was as red as his hair, Araki smirked at the end as she flicks Karma's forehead.

"but not today."

"Heh, as slick as ever."

When they went inside, a surprise was waiting for Araki inside. . .

"RIKO-SAAAAN!~ HAJIME-KUUUUN!~" Arisu came running towards their direction with an aura of charm around her. Her warm smile made the boys, except Karma, drool.

But Araki wasn't in her 'disguise.' (Oh no! Arisu'll notice that I'm actually a girl! Oh no oh no oh no!)

"Riko!!!!"

"Araki?!?!"

"Ara..?"

----

edited 3rd Feb 2k17