Chapter 4: Furious Karasuma

The day after yesterday, at Kunugigaoka main campus, Principal Gakuho Asano calls for a staff meeting. Wherein all of the teachers should be there to discuss an urgent matter. A matter that surely concerned the other teachers.

In a long table, Principal Asano stood at the very end corner. He clears his throat to gain much attention. "Some may have been informed about it, and some haven't.
See, there is a missing student in the 3-E Class of Kunugigaoka Junior High and that student is the daughter of Akihito Koutaru, coworker of the famous Yuushio Industries in Kyoto."

This is the part where Karasuma took the spotlight. He stood up from where he seated as bow, and then he spoke as he lift his head up. "I apologize for the interruption, but as you can see Mr. Principal Asano, we are doing everything we can to find Koutaru Araki, your daughter, Koutaru-san."

The father, Akihito Koutaru, became depressed as the teachers began to feel pity for him. But deep inside, regret and guilt, is what her daughter will see.

His blank expression is enough for others to know that he's in a deep loss, or so they thought.

His daughter wasn't missing. In fact, she was kidnapped. He was behind all these. He sold his daughter to Shiro and the scientist, who made Araki suffered throughout the whole two months.

Meanwhile.. at the E Class..

Irina was left behind, teaching the E Class students 'How To Speak English' version II. Though, no one was interested. They thought, if Araki were here, she'll definitely make fun of English since it's her forte.

Irina noticed how dreadful their condition is right now, she let out a sigh as she closes the book she was holding and look straight into everyone's eyes individually. "Look, the second quarter is almost near. You can't just keep on sulking how hard it is to patiently wait."

They gaze up Bitch-sensei. Their eyes shown sadness and the urge to have her back. . . with them.

"Everyone, I know... It's hard to accept the fact that Koutaru is still not here with us but..."

Little did they know, the Irina Jelavic/Bitch-sensei was crying. She rarely cry over little things, but this one is different. To her, Araki was the only effective advantage for them to assassinate Koro Sensei.

"As long as we have faith that she's doing fine, everything will be the same as it is now when we're not doubting. She's not dead, and she won't be. S...So..."

Sugino, Maehara, Justice, Isogai, Rinka, Meg, Nagisa, Rio, Kayano,Karma... and everyone else, started to cry.

Some were resisting to burst out their tears. Itona, well, he only sighed.

Teresaka was the worst to cry. A snot coming out of his nose. "T-Teresaka. . . Y-You're even u... uglier when y-you cry!" Yoshida stated in between sobs, but at the same time it somehow boosted some charisma and laughed while crying.

"Sh-Shut up!" Embarrassed Teresaka yelled.

But. . .

Their moment was ruined when the staff meeting have already ended. Karasuma returns  back to the End building and as Karasuma opens door of their class, he went inside looking down on the wooden planks as a shadow cast upon his lowered head.