Chapter 7: Everyone Ships It

In a dark, colorless, and cold room, there was a little girl crying.

She was alone.

She needs someone there by her side. Anyone... please.

"Mommy... Daddy... I'm scared." She cried even more.

"There, there. Everything's gonna be alright."

As the girl cry, someone appeared infront of her as a hand placed on her head. "Look into my eyes and say, Everything will be alright"

"No.. everything is not alright! Mommy... Daddy... they both left me! And how is that alright?!"

...as the girl yells with pure anger within her petit voice, the place turned into a wide open lake.

The stars shines brightly in the night sky. . .

They were standing in the middle of the lake.

As if they were floating above water..

Their reflection shown from it.

The man knelt down and cupped both side of her cheeks. The girl's features were clear; white shining eyes and rosy pink cheeks. Her eyes were shining even more as the stars reflect in her orbs.

She looked into the man's eyes, "Your eyes are the same as mine." She says, resisting her tears from flowing any further.

"Yes. They are," he smiled. "But yours is more special than mine." The man caresses both side of her cheek.

"Araki... This time, I won't leave you like your mommy and daddy did."

"P-Promise..?" she seem to be hesitant to say those words. But the man whose hair was red as blood smiles at her.

"Promise as sweet as a treat." he stated.

The little girl nods with a smile as she hugged the man, and as he hugged her back.

The scenery began to change into a building with nature surrounding the two of them.

And the 'man' wasn't really who she thought it would be. It was a teenager student, with hair as red as blood, and eyes shining like gold. And the little girl from before, turned into a teenager, too.

They both didn't let go... up until the very end.

- - -

"Was it just me or she just grip on his neck tighter?" (Nakamura)

"Well, that depends whether she wanted to let go of him or not." (Sugino)

"Hey, who said that you needed to quote those two when you know you're hurting inside?" (Nakamura)

"I told you already! I've already entrusted Karma to Araki-chan!" (Sugino)

"That being said, Sugino." (Kayano)

"What being said?!" (Sugino)