Chapter 15: Araki's Mysterious Message

Drip. . . Drip. . . Drop. . .

Rain started to pour down, a heavy one. An unpredicted anticipation to all the E Class students, in which, they were disappointed.

They were planning to do a surprise visit to Araki at the hospital, after hearing that she's back on schedule, they were even looking forward for this day to come and yet...

"Rain. It just had to be rain! I mean, seriously!" Teresaka frustratedly put his hands up. He and his gang were huddled up in a circle, Itona was busy doing random stuff. "The protocol I gave Araki wasn't used, so double problem." he stated, screwing.

"Tsk. Oh, geez. This may be a sign for something." They looked at Maehara with questioning looks.

He was staring suspiciously at the window wherein he watches the rain pouring down. "But hey, it has nothing to do with Araki, right?"

He made Nakamura slap the back of his head. "I-Itta! What was that for!?"

"For being a real idiot and for making Karma went out in the open." What she meant by that was- He made the redhead more worried.

Karma wasn't the type to care what others think of him. But, for having Araki who would always complement him about everything he does that are stupid and... tricky, it made him a tiny bit conscious about himself.

Karma was indeed furrowing his brows while walking out of the school grounds, yet not even Nagisa or Karasuma decided to stop him from doing so. The rain poured down on his head and his clothes were soaked.

And Nagisa-who was worried that he had to approach Koro Sensei- "Are we not going to stop him?" he asked.

"Nagisa-kun, since Karma is mature enough to know what he is doing, there is nothing to be worried about. I, myself will also do what my heart tells me to."

"And that is to be right next to the person I loved." And knowing that he had already told his class about his past life, Karma have made his decision.

He won't leave his loved ones side ever again.

- - -

A R A K I

I'm not sure myself if they could come or not because of this unpleasant weather.

I've been watching the pouring of rains outside my window for quite some time now, and today's the day that I'd be discharge from the hospital. But seriously, I was expecting Karma or even Nagisa to show some presence, but no, no one did.

And now I'm starting to get bored watching the rain since not even a single raindrop could answer my wishes. I let my body fell on the hospital bed and stared at the white ceiling.

The door opened, I shot my body up as the nurse who came in placed a tray near the lamp post. She served it with a smile.

"Araki-chan, eat your breakfast. Take your pills afterwards, okay?~"

I think she might be the nicest and most caring nurse I've met so far. The others..well, forget them.

I smiled, "Kurumi-san, good morning! Today sure is kind of a bad weather, don't you think?"

"Yeah, I heard on news that there's going to be a strong storm coming. The doctors have already prepared extra clothing in case the visitors got wet."

"Ah, that is so thoughtful of them. I wonder if my friends would come and visit, I mean I missed them already." While Kurumi-san was handing over the food of tray, I didn't intend to look into her eyes.

I flinched.

When Kurumi-san noticed my sudden expression, she worriedly asks, "Is there something bugging you, Araki-chan?"

I quickly shook my head. "N-No. I was just... I remembered my promise for Karma. Th-That's all."

Why did I even mentioned his name when Kurumi knows that it wasn't about the 'promise'.

I was just... terrified.

Gosh, this is the second time I felt it. Those rejection feelings.. It's scary.

"Er... I see. Well, then, I will be off. Make sure to take your pills, Araki-chan."

"Um.. yeah. See you."

When Kurumi left the room, I quickly dialed my mom's phone number on my phone.

Beep. . . beep. . . beep. . .

As the rain pours harder by the minute, mom finally picked up. "Hello? Araki, is there something up?"

"Um.. Mom, could you do me a favour?"

I wasn't even sure whether to tell her what I saw through Kurumi-san's soul or not. Black... -for rejection and lies.

I knew that instant that Kurumi might be planning on something.

"Sure, honey. What is it?"

"Kindly tell the E Class that they shouldn't try to remember me for a while.. and, to not go to the hospital?"

~ ~ ~ ~ = = = = ~ ~ ~ ~

Edited:
2nd Feb 2k17