Chapter 12: Karma Is Not That Supportive

"X is equal to 12, with a square root of 6, therefore, the answer is..." As Koro Sensei blabs about Math, E Class was in NO CONDITION at all, so as to say "Under the Weather." After last night, and the night before that, none of them couldn't rest because of the submission of result that is TODAY.

As Koro Sensei recollect the text book that Nagisa collected, he pulls out an envelope saying: RESULTS - E CLASS, in bold romanji.

Everyone tensed up, except for the two couple. Cool image, no sense of hesitation, that's Araki and Karma for them. "To think that they're really together, genuises unites and to make such cute and perfect couple." Kayano pointed out, sweatdropping. In which Nagisa apollogically laughs.

"Yeah.. after that confession."

* * XFlashbackX * *

"I love you."

Karma can't believe what Araki had just said, more likely confessed too. Her voice was sincere, no hint of lie, no hint of doubt.

She was sure, this time.
"E-Eh? A-Ara I.. I don't get you."

"Baka, I confessed. This is how I feel towards you now. I'm not kidding, this is reality. So if you're still not ready, I can-"

You know what he did next? Well, you can guess.

* * XEnd Of FlashbackX * *

They soon became a couple worth squealing for, and since Araki was sure about how she felt for her best friend, same goes for the red head, they promised to keep this as a secret. But hey, someone caught them with their little show.

Araki let out a sigh, she laid her head on the desk, with her arms supporting her head. "They just had to tape it, didn't they?"

Karma shrugged, "I don't mind. Besides, its a keep-keep."

"You're seriously taking this easy, aren't you?"

"Because you're mine."

"Oh, shut up."

"Hue hue~"

"Where the hell did that came from?"

"Let's just say it's a way of saying I told you so." Rolling her eyeballs at the red head's response, she didn't spat another word. Trash talking with your boyfriend is kinda difficult, knowing that it's Karma.

But putting their lovey-dovey conversation aside, they turn their heads back at the envelope that Koro Sensei held. "This is the exam results, everyone. What lies in here depends on how you've improved. I'm sure that one of the question was quite difficult. Anywho, this results that I am about to show is only for the entire E Class. Other class aren't included, thus, the highest throughout the campus is still unidentified."

Gently as he took out the papers, one by one he called for the students to get and hand over their results. As three papers were left, he held out one of them.

"Koutaru Araki, your result."

The white haired stood up from her seat, grab the paper as she bows after going back to her seat. Although, she didn't opened it yet.