Chapter 26: Who am I? I'm Kiara.

"None of us changes over time,
we only become more fully
what we are."
- Araki K.

~ ~ ~ ~ = = = = ~ ~ ~ ~

Nagisa's pov

I don't understand this situation...
Just what is Araki-chan doing!? Is she under Shiro's command!?

Her grip on my arm tighten as she grins like a devil, showing its fangs. Her red, bloodlust-looking eyes glows. "Ahhh! I-It hurts! S-Stop it!" Every time she'd twist and turn my arm I'd groan in pain. She'd twist it like it's no big deal!

Her strength could also be determine like how a panther would attack its prey.

I even thought I have defeated Shiro's men, I didn't expect Araki's arrival. Arisu said that she have keep them in a restricted place, now I am beginning to worry about Karma-kun's condition more.

Koro Sensei tries his best to defend the others while I am here under Araki's grasp.
'How will I handle this situation without harming her?'

Shiro chuckles in a dark way, "How do you like the 'New Version' of Koutaru Araki, the girl who posses the Killer's Instincts." He walks pass my body and knelt down as he lift my chin up to look right through my eyes. "I do not plan on dissecting Akabane Karma's body. You can take him away, if you can get out of here." he said.

"We will escape this Hell, YOUR hell." I growled as I move my head away from his gaze. But when I did, I felt a painful pull from my hair being lifted up.

"Ne, Shiro, can I torture this one? He looks funny and he even knows that b*tch's
name." Araki's voice was. . . intimidating.

At that time, I exactly knew that Araki isn't really Araki. "I'm afraid we needed him alive, Kiara. He is also a valuable human being."

'Kiara? Is that the person who's in Araki's body?' I thought as I look at 'Kiara'.

She clicked her tongue as she grunted. "Tsk. Whatever. Demo ne, Nagisa-kun, if you're valuable just like what Shiro have said, do you perhaps know what it means to kill?"

"Wh-what kind of question-"

"Just answer the goddamn question!"

Her grip on my hair tighten as she slams my head on the ground. Hard.

The others saw this act and anger boiled inside of them because of their visible mad expression.
"Araki! Snap the hell out of Shiro's manipulation! You're hurtin' Nagisa for cryin' out loud!" Teresaka yells.

"Nagisaaa! Are you doin' fine over there!?" 'Do you even need to ask, Kayano?' I sweatdrop.

"Nagisa-kun! Bear with the pain, for as long as you can! I'm afraid that I have to defend the others first!" Koro Sensei turns pale blue with tears coming out of his beaded eyes.

But I couldn't reply back when Ara- Kiara pushed my face on the ground once again. I swear that that's gonna leave a mark. "Oh just shut the hell up. Araki this, Araki that, thar b*tch ain't showin' till I get what I want."