Chapter 11: A Day With Karma

(Part II)

"So what do you want to eat?" Karma asked while my attention was fixated on the menu of heaven- I mean, sweets. Rubbing my temples,
"Gimme a sec.." I replied.

A waitress approached our table as Karma took his order. I was still looking for mine...

I can't pick! All of it looks so delicious just by looking at it!

Karma chuckles at the background, "She'll just have a strawberry shortcake please." He pointed out as the waitress wrote down my order.

'Oh, I was just about to order that.'

Placing down the menu as I observe how simple this cafè that the red head chose. "Say, Nagisa wanted to invite the E Class to a festival."

"A festival?" I thought I heard my Mom talking about it earlier.. "You mean the Moon Festival?" The red head nods.

Our attention got up as the waitress from earlier came while placing our orders on the table. The red head thanked her as she giggled.

"You are very much welcome, Sir. By the way, your girlfriend is so pretty."

"HA?!" My face began to heat up that it's almost like a lava boiling and is pouring down on me. "D-Don't c-c-call me... P-p-pretty!"

"Of course you are. You just didn't notice." The waitress left after squealing at the red head's response. I pouted on my seat, eating my shortcake without saying another word. Karma did the same.

That until the red head spoke after finishing his food.

"Araki, I love you."

"PFFFFFFFT!!!!" The frost was sent flying and it sorta made a mess out of it. Everyone in the cafè, and since this place is small in numbers, had their attention on us, then squealed.

Something like,

Ahh.. just like us.

Youth these days..

What a lovely coulple!~

That boy sure knows how to be romantic..

He's got some guts to confess!

Something like that. Returning my gaze back at the red head, it took a while for me to sink in the words he spilled. I grab first a glass of water then drink from it. Once the water was down, I spoke fidgeting my fingers. "Where did that came from? I know you're in love with me and all, you even said that yourself. And that you'd wait."

"It's just that I never get to say it right. Only by kissing you and hugging you, it.. doesn't feel right. Makes me act like a bad guy since I know I'm just so persistent about knowing how you feel. So.. yeah, I confessed properly." I sighed, after the red head spoke. I stood up, thinking that we should head out as soon as possible before anything else happens.

I took him by the hand, then drag him along outside.

What the hell, Aka?

~ ~ ~

Sigh. I can never understand someone so blunt and straight forward. Just like what Aka did tonight at the cafè. After dragging him out there, we crossed paths with Koro Sensei and the gang; Teresaka and company.