Chapter 10: Flustered First

(Part I)

Everyone; excluding Itona, was in deep consentration, focused on every question they read in the sheet of paper. Beads of sweat falling down on Gakushu Asano's temples as he was stuck in one last question.. it was the only question that is in College Level.

'Crap, I never learned this!'

'I'm going to fail!'

'This is it..'

'This is so hard.'

Students that were taking the test did everything they can to sovle the last question, but none of them answered correctly. Meanwhile, at the E Class' condition..

They were too focused, answers one after another without sweating. But as they meet at the end of the paper, unexpectedly, they were smirking.

Nagisa looked at Rio, who nodded. 'We might not be able to get a perfect score on this..' Nagisa though as he scribble down the answer.

'.. but as long as there's an answer or two..' Justice thought then as he wrote down half of the answer.

'.. there will always be an exeption that will give us the opportunity to score.' Kataoka Meg stops writing down her answers and ends it with a smirk.

'Hm, half of the answer will be proven as a correct solution.. adding a thing or two won't hurt, she says.'
Karma wrote down an additional answer after he wrote down half of the correct solution.

'Or so she says..' he began smirking, looking at Asano, who's all beads of sweat.

How come he didn't study it in the first place? Or did his father, Gakuho Asano the Principal, purposely didn't told him about it?

'I need to answer.. answer.. but what is the answer?!' He grunted, messing his vermillion hair. He still haven't wrote down a word or two, but being the top-notch throughout the year, he began scribbling down necessary solutions that might be correct.

Meanwhile.. at the Principal's...

(Araki's PoV)

Done.

I'm done.

The exam was easy.

I bowed my head as I thanked the Principal. After an hour or so, it was time for me to leave the place and check the others' condition. However, he stopped me from doing so.

"I see that you grew more feminine, after what happened I presume?"

From the sound of his voice, he's really mocking me. "I wouldn't expect less from a student of Keikyoin Academy. Really astonishing, won't you agree?"

I turn around, looking through his eyes, "Sir, if you wouldn't mind, I need to take my leave. I've finished the exam, clean, appropriate and precise. If you'll excuse me then."

How much I wanted to cut him, I still need to be clean as someone from Keikyoin. As I left his office, I let out a sigh.

"Might as well take look how the others are doing. I did gave them a useful advice."

(Thir Person)

Proceeding her way to A Class, where her fellow classmates are, she immediately saw a certain red head through the window. But she didn't wave, it'll ruin his and the other's concentration. She remained silent while watching them focus.