Chapter 8: New Semester with New Feelings

"Araki-chaaan! Your friends are waiting outside!"

I snuggled up against my newly bought pillow as I cover myself up with blankets. This is what I get for having a dysania (=difficulty to get out of bed).

"Ah, looks like she's still in bed, kids. Would you mind waking her up?" Kaa-chan's sweet voice was heard from outside, and she's in the living room where she mostly spends time watching TV and... -well, watching.

"Sure thing, Sawara-kaachan." Wait.. whose voice was that? It's muffled since I'm in a soundproof room.

"Arigato, Akabane-kun, Nagisa-chan, and Sugino-kun. Her room is just down the hall to the very end at the right. Go on while I prepare breakfast, okay?" That was Kaa-chan...

'WHAT THE WHAT?!' I quickly snap my eyes open and look at myself.... I'M FRIGGIN' WEARING ONLY MY UNDIES!!!

Footsteps approaching!!!! GODDAMMIT!!! Pantsu! Pantsu! Pantsu- AH here it is!!!

Just when I put on my jammy, the door opened and an all-too familiar smirk entered my newly furnished room.

Tentacles started to attack both each side of the red head and in which it made Sugino and Nagisa frozen solid. "Kn-Knock before you enter, dammit!" I glared while blushing beat red.

"Ehh, but if I knocked then I wouldn't see you panic while searching for your pantsu. You were sleeping half naked, Ara." 'That smug of his.'

I stuck my tongue out as the tentacles went back to normal. "Tss, pervert. Putting that topic aside, good morning Nagisa-kun, Sugino-kun... bAKAbane."

Grabbing my towel, the three boys greeted with the usual 'Good morning' thing as they sat on my newly bought bed.

Aka made himself home by leaning his head on the pillow while his hand supporting his head.
He closes his eyes, "This is some comfy bed, Araki." Sugino complements bouncing on the bed.

I was already in the shower room and I made sure the door was tightly locked and as I take my clothes off...

I just put on my jammy, right? "Uh, thanks? Actually, Maehara and the girls picked it. They really know my choice of taste."

"But I know how you taste, Ara." Seriously, his voice seems rather taunting and annoying. "Shut up, Aka."

After a few minutes of taking a bath, and good thing I bought my uniform in the shower room, I got out while rinsing my hair. "Hey, guys? Have you seen my comb? I'm sure I put it here... on top of..."

Can I strangle the red head, now? I mean, he's messing with my drawers and to be exact, my underwear drawer. "Ne, Sugino. What color do you think she's wearing right now? Ohh~ This one is kinda cute~" he just took out two of my undies while showing it to the two.

Nagisa only sweatdropped at Aka's childish act while Sugino's blushing madly, covering his eyes.

An irk mark appeared on my forehead, two or three as I crack my knuckles and prepare the tentacles. "Akabane Karma, what the HELL do you think YOU are doing, HUH?!"

He innocently grinned, "Checking out your pant-"

"NOT ON MY WATCH YOU DON'T! PUT IT BACK!"

~

So it all ended, beating the crap out of Aka- that I failed to do- and eating blueberry pancakes that my mom made and then went to school. I'm in my mother's custody since my father got himself arrested for being the mastermind of what happened.